abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
Its been a bit since I've posted, to explain how my situation has been briefly I was looking to transfer to a state school for college. Not that I needed to or anything just because I wanted the financial ease rather than stretching myself thinner than I need to as of right now. However I'm not a very attentive student and I'm already not good in a classical classroom and online learning has just felt even more of a bore to me so I of course didn't have the most spectacular grades. My highschool gpa and test scores still topped almost any school I was hoping to transfer to but because my 1 year of college has left me with a 2.3 gpa I was differed from all of the big universities. This was a massive blow to my confidence and myself as a whole, I had never felt more stupid in my entire life and yet it gave me a chance. A way for me to prove my worth and solve the problem. It felt like the side of me that cant accept failure just took over and I was in a state of complete problem solving. Now I'm in a college on a 1 semester plan to move to the University I was hoping to attend and have secured an apartment for the next year of my life. This is a step down from studying abroad like I hoped but its only a semester away from the University I'm looking to enroll in come spring sem.

Anyways this all happened and maybe took 2 weeks and it was pure exhaustion, during this I was also handling a lot of other stuff and I was honestly being more productive than I have been the last year. But now that its all over and figured out all of my motivation is gone and I feel that void and darkness coming back to my body. I'm afraid to sleep even with the exhaustion that rules my body because I know the dreams of me dying will return. Its never a fun death like the ones I day dream about, its always gruesome and torturous. My motivation is lacking and I know people will soon go back to being disappointed in me and unable to see me as any worth. On top of it all I have Covid-19 (although not feeling too sick).

It just feels like such a shame, all of the darkness and depression inevitably returns. It always does, I fear it always will.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, Donk, DoodleBug and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Long time no see, dear.

Sorry you're going through this. Depression sucks. Our lives could be so amazing without it.

Hope things get better somehow.

Hugs,

Matt

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad
abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
Long time no see, dear.

Sorry you're going through this. Depression sucks. Our lives could be so amazing without it.

Hope things get better somehow.

Hugs,

Matt
Dude its all just pain, any time I feel anything besides that emptiness inside me it all gets taken away and it feels so much worse every time. I dont know how life moves from this point. Time can move, but if nothing changes what really happens to me?
I just cant believe I exist in such an awful reality.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide and WornOutLife
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Sounds like you are burnt out from juggling too many things at once. Give yourself some time to rest and recover. Take good care of yourself.

Reactions: lobster salad