G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Does anyone think the devil has tricked them in life. I do. I thought god was guiding me but now I realise the devil was. Now everything is a mess.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Xocoyotziin and softfuzzyman
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Seeing things in such black and white terms has never been healthy for me but yes I've had moments where I thought I was possessed or something would happen and it would strike such a weird chord with me I thought it was the only way to explain it. Wouldn't be surprised if this entire reality was a mockup put on by a devil like entity and that scares me more than anything because it means any autonomy I think I have is an illusion. My question then is why and how did it end up this way. Is there really no hope or is my perspective too small and narrowed down to see it? Do I deserve it?

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
If El Diablo is here and watching - make me rich and you can have my soul. Deal.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, chopinkms and Meditation guide
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If I carry the devil's baby can I get abundant wealth?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
. I thought god was guiding me but now I realise the devil was. Now everything is a mess.
This is what happens to lots of people. You have to always be on guard in your actions. If you think God is leading you to do things, you better not do them. You will get in trouble.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and almost_dead
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Maybe before being born a devil threw us into this unfair world. I'm an atheist but there's nothing like an absolute truth.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
If there is a possibility that such supernatural beings do exist then perhaps the Devil and God are both the same entities, or it could be that the being that some refer to as "God" is infact the antagonist.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Xocoyotziin
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
If there is a possibility that such supernatural beings do exist then perhaps the Devil and God are both the same entities, or it could be that the being that some refer to as "God" is infact the antagonist.
I find myself thinking this sometimes. The devil as a mythological entity is a trickster at heart. Who better to masquerade as than an all knowing and loving god? It makes no sense to take either at face value when it's clearly stated that you will be fooled. I still like to believe in a "spirit of benevolence" but it's definitely not the person depicted in the christian paradigm.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Maybe before being born a devil threw us into this unfair world. I'm an atheist but there's nothing like an absolute truth.
I thank god everyday for making me an atheist tbh.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Meditation guide, WornOutLife and 1 other person
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Well, after offering my soul to the devil if he makes me rich (hey £2 million would do it) I decided to buy a Euromillions ticket.

I can confirm I didn't win so he's/it/the entire notion is full of sheeeeet.

If you are there oh masterful one the offer still stands, you can have my soul as long as we iron out a few details.

K?

Feel free to get in touch, you know where I am. My soul is in excellent condition - one careful owner. Etc.

Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Well, after offering my soul to the devil if he makes me rich (hey £2 million would do it) I decided to buy a Euromillions ticket.

I can confirm I didn't win so he's/it/sthe entire notion is full of sheeeeet.

If you are there oh masterful one the offer still stands, you can have my soul as long as we iron out a few details.

K?

Feel free to get in touch, you know where I am. My soul is in excellent condition - one careful owner. Etc.
I jokingly sold my soul to the devil once while high for 3.50 because of south park memes. A long while later I found exactly that lying on the counter, without making the connection until I had spent it. It was probably mine to begin with anyway but it happened.

Either you're shooting too high or your request is too sincere. He only answers when it will fuck with your head and screw you over.

• Love
Reactions: TheQ22 and Deleted member 4993
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
If El Diablo is here and watching - make me rich and you can have my soul. Deal.

I'm watching you closely...i can't promise you them things though....maybe a pro lifer could help:devil:

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I jokingly sold my soul to the devil once while high for 3.50 because of south park memes. A long while later I found exactly that lying on the counter, without making the connection until I had spent it. It was probably mine to begin with anyway but it happened.

Either you're shooting too high or your request is too sincere. He only answers when it will fuck with your head and screw you over.
If he gived me the money he can fuck my head and screw me any way he likes, and i'm not even gay.

Of course if she's the Liz Hurley devil version then I might actually like that.

Reactions: checkouttime
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
If he gived me the money he can fuck my head and screw me any way he likes, and i'm not even gay.

Of course if she's the Liz Hurley devil version then I might actually like that.
Bruh no but the world is shit no matter what and your soul has infinite value ;-;

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
No, my soul has a fixed $Dollar value, and if Liz Hurley wants to jump up and down on top of me for good measure then all the better.

I's rather sell my soul for some benefits in kind now and live without a soul, than live out the rest of this shit with oursoles (did you see what I did there?)