• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Raichu

An old head on young shoulders
Jan 11, 2024
So if I close myself in a congested closet and try the lime sulphur and detergent method, will it be okay? Its the best I can do rn it seems. Any suggestion is welcome

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Gonnerr and mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Don't rush it and do proper research please.
From a previous post

I just came across a post where a user was asking for tips on how to ensure the success of this method, but unfortunately, I was too late... If this is the method you have chosen, PLEASE RECONSIDER!!! This was the method I chose for my last attempt and I'm so happy that I wasn't able to go through with it. For one, it takes time for the mixture to meet the lethal ppm. Minutes. Minutes of feeling your lungs burning from the inside out while you want to pull your eyes out because of all the stinging. Secondly, almost no one knows about this method because of how dangerous it is meaning if someone finds you without being prepared, they could end up dead themselves. All of the medical professionals I talked to and my parents had no IDEA what this method was and they wouldn't care about all the signs on the car warning them to not open the doors. Lime sulfur stinks. And I mean it REEKS. It smells like rotten eggs that have been sitting out for weeks, it's horrible and the hydrochloric acid is even worse. If the smell isn't enough to turn you off, when you mix them together they react very strongly and will end up exploding everywhere so if you're in an enclosed space and some of that stuff touches your skin, you're going to be screaming in pain no matter how badly you want to die. Please, please, please reconsider. Death is not instant or painless with this method.

Reactions: dogbreath, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu and breezeboy
R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
I will have to think about this then

Rumi

Rumi

Experienced
Mar 29, 2023
I will have to think about this then
Yeah, I wouldn't attempt this unless you have a background in chemistry or medicine or are willing to put in a lot of effort.

If you don't measure out the HCL and lime sulfur correctly, it won't be instant and will be extremely painful. If you can get it right I have heard you pass out after a single inhalation though. It is an extremely high risk, high-reward method.

The worst thing about it though, is that you could end up killing one or several people. Can't really get around that part no matter how much prep you do.

R

Raichu

Jan 11, 2024
Yeah, I wouldn't attempt this unless you have a background in chemistry or medicine or are willing to put in a lot of effort.

If you don't measure out the HCL and lime sulfur correctly, it won't be instant and will be extremely painful. If you can get it right I have heard you pass out after a single inhalation though. It is an extremely high risk, high-reward method.

The worst thing about it though, is that you could end up killing one or several people. Can't really get around that part no matter how much prep you do.
The part where other people get hurt is the one that concerns me the most. Sure I want to leave this realm, but I don't wanna hurt someone that don't wanna die.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Be careful with this method, it is extremely fast and many innocent people were killed when this was popular in Japan.

You can't do it in a house or anything.

There is a video on YouTube a fire brigade made that shows just how fast and deadly this method is. It remained deadly for something stupid like 6 hours.