TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
Hey all, I'm planning to CTB as soon as next week. I've still got some things I need to plan. I have the method down (exit bag sans inert gas, yes I know what you're going to say but I don't have access to better methods).

Unfortunately due to lack of money and fear of being discovered early I'll have to do it at home. Any ideas what I should do to give heads up to my live in boyfriend? I really don't want him to come home to the nasty surprise of my dead body, but I also don't want him to call the authorities if I text him too early. I'm worried that sending a delayed e-mail wouldn't work if he doesn't read it.

I'm also not sure if I should cancel my health insurance and close my bank account beforehand or simply give my boyfriend the instruction/authority to do so?

I'm just trying to tie up as many loose ends as I can so I don't become further burden to others. Suggestions and ideas welcome.

Reactions: Meretlein
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
If you don't want to risk being stopped you should not tell your boyfriend anything. Maybe you could book a hotel room so your boyfriend is not the one who finds you.

It sucks that someone has to be traumatized but you don't have much choice if you want to CTB.

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment and Prénom Surnom
TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
Yeah... don't have money for a hotel unfortunately. I was originally considering that but it's no longer an option.

Reactions: Meretlein
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah... don't have money for a hotel unfortunately. I was originally considering that but it's no longer an option.

If you really want to ctb you might just have to do it when he is not home.

TheRiverStyz

TheRiverStyz

Yes, that’s a typo.
Jan 16, 2019
That is the plan. Sorry, but did you not read my post? I want to be able to give him a warning about what he's about to encounter when he comes home because I'll likely be in the bathroom and I don't want him to get more traumatized than he already will be. He works 10-6 so I will put the plan on motion the moment he leaves, which hopefully means by the time he gets home I'll be long gone.