• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reals801

Reals801

Unfairness
Mar 30, 2020
I've been posting a lot, I'm so desperate to CTB & I've got a very short attention span so it's hard to focus on the megathreads I've found I'm wondering if someone could please post detailed Step by step instructions (very neatly & easy to understand) on charcoal grill method? Or post a link to a thread that tells how to exact? Thank you in advance if someone has the decency to take a sec to help me completely understand how to do this method.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
The megathread is a shit show. There are no step-by-step instructions, and it's a complicated method to execute, which may be successful and may fail. I think @Living sucks has the link to a thread someone posted about doing CO in a tent. But if you have a short attention span and are not good with a lot of details, I'd recommend a simpler method.

Reactions: Reals801
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Not to sound mean but if your attention span is that bad then the charcoal method may not be a good choice for you. It requires preparation and detail. If someone here has time and patience to detail this method step by step for you, I'll be stymied.

it only takes a bit of searching from the search bar to find a good thread with more info.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/help-charcoal-method.25157/

Edit. Added link

Last edited:
Reactions: Reals801
R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
The megathread is a shit show. There are no step-by-step instructions, and it's a complicated method to execute, which may be successful and may fail. I think @Living sucks has the link to a thread someone posted about doing CO in a tent. But if you have a short attention span and are not good with a lot of details, I'd recommend a simpler method.

My attention span is horrible these days, too. I was thinking charcoal might be simple. What is a simpler method, please? (That would fall under the peaceful category)

Hewburt

Hewburt

Jul 27, 2020
I don't most much but wanted to share this: I was thinking of using a charcoal grill in the car to ctb. I read (can't remember where, sorry) that when first responders come and open the door/window the oxygen could potentially cause an explosion hurting or killing them. Something to keep in mind, and you might want to put a note on the window or something. I also read that it causes an extreme headache which I don't think sounds too fun either so I have been considering other methods instead.

R

rancho

Student
Jul 21, 2020
I don't most much but wanted to share this: I was thinking of using a charcoal grill in the car to ctb. I read (can't remember where, sorry) that when first responders come and open the door/window the oxygen could potentially cause an explosion hurting or killing them. Something to keep in mind, and you might want to put a note on the window or something. I also read that it causes an extreme headache which I don't think sounds too fun either so I have been considering other methods instead.

What other methods have you been considering?

Hewburt

Hewburt

Jul 27, 2020
I have been thinking about SN or partial suspension. I tried partial suspension when I was 9 but got it wrong obviously :wink: and was found. SN seems reliable but I have some doubt about painlessness and no way to confirm. With hanging I imagine the initial pain of the ligature would be similar to the bad taste of N or SN in that you would be able to ignore it pretty easily in that moment.