• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

axab43

Mar 10, 2024
So it is getting now where everything really is too painful to carry on. I have a number of other medical conditions that I cannot handle and find horrifying.

I can't believe ten years ago I was happy. Now the sun is shining, everyone is enjoying themselves, but I'm stuck. All my family/even really good friends have died and there really is no option any more

So for someone with no option, what suicide method is there. I can't even think of one so I'm stuck, just frozen. What are we supposed to do?

Has anyone here tried partial hanging and it almost worked. Is there proof it has worked for someone else on here? That seems my only option right now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: justagirl9, Praestat_Mori and Kalista
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is such a cruel existence where people are tormented so immensely, it's so horrific to me how humans suffer so unbearably yet they cannot have the option to simply die in a painless way. But anyway I hope you find what you search for, best wishes.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Have you read the Hanging Megathread? My cousin was successful with partial. Tied one end of something - rope, cord, something else? - to a clothing rod in a closet, the other end around his neck, and then simply leaned forward. I think partial is one of those methods that are more easily "stoppable" in that the person attempting it can stop the act by simply standing up, or righting themselves. Because of that it really takes a lot of fortitude to see it through to completion. You really got to be at your "rock-bottom", completely devoid of any remaining hope, and 100% at peace with your decision. I think it takes a good understanding of the mechanics of the method, too - where the rope needs to compress on the neck, the right type of ligature - that kind of thing. A lot of people seem to "practice" first to find that "sweet spot".