• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Autumn_Stars

Jun 9, 2024
I will be living in a new place this week where I can hopefully CTB, https://www.economist.com/1843/2024/04/19/inside-the-kenyan-cult-that-starved-itself-to-death I have been reading a lot about VSED but feel as a relatively healthy individual I will run in to trouble not drinking. My mother says that her grandmother would beg constantly for water. I have also been reading ana mia websites for tips in dealing with hunger-gum, water nothing really I am looking for. I have some rope too but don't want to mess it up. As a former ASHer who went on to have a career, good salary and hope for the future I just want to say how bad it is to be here but glad to have found this place. I developed a neurodegenerative disease with cognitive decline and spent the last four years in and out of hospitals.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered a lot, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, best wishes.

Reactions: myusername890