K

korean

Jul 20, 2022
This post may seem out of place for the purpose of this forum, but I have been unable to find any other website. So was the depression website. I know this is a place where healthy people contact each other just for friendship. I'm sorry if this post doesn't fit the purpose.

I've posted here before, I didn't write it down in detail back then, but I'm in a much more serious situation. I am a 42 year old female, Korean. currently have no family or friends. no one to contact. After my mother passed away, I was exploited and betrayed so many times while wandering around looking for a place to work, almost 20 years. I have no money and I feel like I will become homeless. It's been quite some time since I've been terrified of being completely alone. Frankly, so scared and anxious always everyday. My insomnia is so severe that I can't even try to sleep regularly during the day and night. I can't sleep without very strong sleeping pills. It's so painful and I'm scared to be alone. Psychiatric treatment, such as depression treatment, does not work. I hope to feel connected to someone, so find someone to talk to. A devoted friend who will never change no matter what happens.

What I realized is that, I feel embarrassed to say this, but this relationship cannot be maintained unless the person is very dedicated and has a great sense of responsibility. I have never seen a special case like mine. Even in history books. I fail to commit suicide every time amidst injustice and endless pain. I've been abandoned so many times that I have anxiety disorder, so I'm looking for someone I can connect with quickly and would like someone I can talk to on private messenger rather than here. I hope you'll think carefully, I'm looking for someone who will be with me for the rest of my life, or a very long time. Because of separation anxiety, it would be great if there was someone who could contact me whenever possible or as quickly as possible. So it's not a penpal I guess. I need someone to exchange messages with often.

Really wish to have a real friend, desperately. But this is nothing about romance. I would like to contact you via telegram messenger. I'm not trying to discriminate between genders, but I like to talk to women whenever possible. No matter how much I say it's not sexual and that I'll never meet you in my life, I'm kind of tired of men contacting me and having conversations like expecting something even though at first, they always say that's not their intention. It's a waste of both of our time and I'm kind of tired of people with different intentions. And it's hard for lesbians to contact me for other purposes. I just want true friendship..Hopefully I wish I can talk to single woman over 40. I have a severe anxiety disorder, and you may not understand me at all. There is an writing in English explaining why I am in this situation, but I am looking for someone who can give me emotional support in this special situation.

Thank you so much for reading this post. I wish you had a peaceful day..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, LittleBlackCat, LoiteringClouds and 6 others
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I'm not in your desired age bracket, nor am I the right kind of person for what you're looking for, but I just wanted to give you props for reaching out, and I hope you do find someone who you can relate closely to. Sending love

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and leaf23
A

accountnamerequired

Oct 9, 2023
I'm not in your desired age bracket, nor am I the right kind of person for what you're looking for, but I just wanted to give you props for reaching out, and I hope you do find someone who you can relate closely to. Sending love
Basically this, and I basically live in the other side of the world so I don't think I could always answer fast with the time difference, but I hope you can find someone. I had a friendship like you're describing for some years and although we still talk occasionally I mostly just feel embarrassed with how successful they grew up to be in comparison to me. If you just wanted to vent to someone or something similar I would be happy to read it and listen though.

Reactions: leaf23