A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
My crippling anxiety and depression are so bad even when all I have to do is stay at home and survive.

Now I have to start doing outpatient for 7 hours a day. Aka going to a hospital full of people I don't know, do group therapy, other therapy, and stuff.

I get exhausted and super anxious for even 1 hour virtual call with my therapist.. How am I expected to do this?

It's made me so anxious I've been having anxiety attacks and throwing up. Since I'm always so anxious and nauseous I don't eat much so yay to throwing up stomach acid and dry heaving.

The only possible method I have is partial hanging but I'm so stupid. I've read through the How to hang guide and the comments. I've read other posts related to it. I've tried passing out without rope can't do it. Some say that's okay because it's easier to do with rope.
I practiced with rope and it started blocking my air which caused me to cough and survival instinct to kick in.

Im soo done I just want to go without so much pain and suffering. I can't even do that. I just have to suffer more. Ugh

• Hugs
Reactions: GravityUtilizer, foxdie, CoalmineCanary and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Group and any other kind of therapy sucks. Sorry to hear you're going through such a hell.
Hope everything improves somehow.

Hugs

Reactions: AutoTap
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Can you get benzos at all like I know they totally helped me and my anxiety ahhhh!
Maybe you can get some so you can do treatment although there has been some study showing it may eliminate benefit of exposure so...