• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
Please anyone, I don't want to be here anymore. I wish I had some access to a gun it would make this so much easier. Is there any way I can go though it but with things I can use from home?? I have an adidas drawstring that is super study and want to use a doorknob for paternal but I'm not doing it right if anyone could please enlighten me.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The loop needs to tighten to really work.
You also need to lean into it a hard as you can and hold it until you pass out.
It is not easy...good luck.

Upvote 0
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
The loop needs to tighten to really work.
You also need to lean into it a hard as you can and hold it until you pass out.
It is not easy...good luck.
Is there a specific loop I could make and position. Im a female if that matters and so far I can see it's not easy. I've looked into robin Williams and another celebrity that did it with a resistant band and looped it over the hotel door at the mgm but I'm out of other ways to try.

Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
This is easy. Tie this loop at one end. Feel the other end through the loop. Done.

Attachments

• overhand_loop_knot.jpg
    overhand_loop_knot.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
This is easy. Tie this loop at one end. Feel the other end through the loop. Done.
Thank you I will definitely have to try this loop and I hope to succeed, I'm just so scared and get nervous when I get there but I did read if I do it correctly I should just pass out instead of having to go through axphiation any thoughts or suggestion wit that

Reactions: Worndown
Upvote 0