S

stuckinthemud

Student
Nov 14, 2023
Please can someone give me a source for SN or where to look. I am desperate. Live in UK .
After reading threads about morphine which is all I have, I do not have enough to go out this way. It's SN or hanging.

Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
Getting SN might be hard in the UK. Unfortunately I don't live there so I can't help you, but I suggest the following:
1) Change your post title including "in the UK" so it's easier for British users to reach your post
2) A lot of British people are having the same problem so searching the forums for other threads will definitely help you

For what it's worth, I'm truly sorry you are suffering so much. No human being deserves that.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic and stuckinthemud
L

LifeCanBeCruel

Jan 2, 2023
Bumping this thread for OP as well as myself. A source is in much of need. I live in the UK as well.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Please could someone PM me with a source too, if you have one. It would be very much appreciated.

Alatus_Nemeseos

Alatus_Nemeseos

Dec 27, 2023
Seems like I'm in the same boat, the only websites I found casually wanted me to be from some organization in order to obtain it otherwise it wont be sold here. Even awkwardly on the deepweb I didn't have much luck but I'm embarrassingly inexperienced at the deep web, lots of class A drugs and things like dizapam. Curious where did you get morphine from though?
But yeah shouting out and bumping also for anyone who knows where to get SN in the UK. It may seem like going abroad might be my best option but not a piratical nor a very cost effective one.

Reactions: deathwithdignity98
N

noname478

Jan 18, 2024
Hi, would you mind PMIng me? I just created this account, I've been on this site before though

Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
Will be picking up SN from the post office at 9am. I'll make a thread when I know it's legit as I know how many people are struggling to get it. My source is willing to mislabel and sells to anyone, not just companies.

I'm not going to publicly share the source but I'd be more than willing to point people in the right direction once I've done a blood test and checked it's legit.

If you want this please pm me asap and I'll reply tomorrow only, as I plan on taking it that night.

Reactions: stuckinthemud and Venessolotic