• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dask

dask

biggest :3er
May 6, 2024
ive been trying to find someone who can order me syringes for my hrt(i have zero privacy when it comes to spending MY money or when it's about ordering things) and nobody fucking listens, ive gotten into the point that im giving away my own body online but i feel like i dont sound serious enough, ive had people dming me but its all "i would help if i could" or creepy dms, theres not a single normal person, i ordered a vial yesterday and there's still a possibility of it not getting through. I have to wait one more year for me to move out and I cant last that long, i keep crying every day im tired of it. Im scared of all of it going the wrong way if it does i might just try to end it again

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
When I did it I ordered an antique needle and syringe set that if discovered could be explained as a collectable, I got it from esty, I'm not sure if the mods would let me post a link here because you can't post source links. The injection set works and can be reused if you must. Not recommened to reuse needles and stuff, but you do what you have to do. This also somewhat relies on whoever controlling you have not heard of your wish for hrt before or is unaware of how it can be taken.
I got my vial by having a friend recieve the package for me. I guess you can wait outside once you get the tracking email and it says it's being delivered?

dask

dask

biggest :3er
May 6, 2024
When I did it I ordered an antique needle and syringe set that if discovered could be explained as a collectable, I got it from esty, I'm not sure if the mods would let me post a link here because you can't post source links. The injection set works and can be reused if you must. Not recommened to reuse needles and stuff, but you do what you have to do. This also somewhat relies on whoever controlling you have not heard of your wish for hrt before or is unaware of how it can be taken.
I got my vial by having a friend recieve the package for me. I guess you can wait outside once you get the tracking email and it says it's being delivered?
i already ordered a vial since someone gave me the money in crypto, but i dont know if it will arrive and also just cant get syringes because of privacy, ive been trying to do anything to get someone to order them for me

D

danter0id

Oct 20, 2023
look into harm reduction organizations or syringe exchange services in your area. they're usually for people who inject drugs, but if you explain your situation, I'm sure they'll be able to give you syringes - my state even has a program where they'll mail them.

_Broken_alice

_Broken_alice

She/Her
Nov 19, 2023
If in the US, in most states, you can go to CVS or Walgreens and ask for needles and syringes and get them very cheaply. Our best friend currently gets hers like this, and they charge her 25 cents for a combination 1 inch 25ga needle, and a 3ml syringe. 1ml is ideal, but the needle specs are where you want it for IM. You can also go Sub-Cutaneous and use insulin syringes, but we very much prefer IM.
We very much wish we could offer more help than this, but can't atm. We very much hope your vial gets to you and the rest gets resolved for you. Sorry we can't do more atm. Have to find work, then repair car before we can even get things for ourself. šŸ˜æ

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No offence but this is a suicide forum.

If you need needles for whatever reason, the local needle exchange or a chemist is the best bet. They will be free or a nominal fee.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
They are literally venting about how their inability to obtain needles so that they can start their HRT is contributing to their suicidal ideation.
i keep crying every day im tired of it. Im scared of all of it going the wrong way if it does i might just try to end it again
Also, a lot of members on here are trans and thus might be able to help them with getting needles they need. Them posting this here makes perfect sense.

Reactions: fleetingnight
lonely&trapped.

lonely&trapped.

I rather would be just a face in a crowd
Mar 22, 2024

If you need needles for whatever reason, the local needle exchange or a chemist is the best bet. They will be free or a nominal fee.
Yes, and its also a forum where people go to vent as well about matters that are troubling them.

• Love
Reactions: SoulWhisperer, sadfemboy:( and fleetingnight
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yes, and its also a forum where people go to vent as well about matters that are troubling them.
We are about suicide though, not other issues. If people starting talking about any random topic the forum would be a mess.

I'm sure there are plenty of HRT or trans community forums around.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
From the rules:

Do NOT:
  • Sell, purchase, offer, gift, or request products, materials, or money.
    • We don't allow any transaction or offer for transactions whatsoever on the forum. This website is not a marketplace.

The post was soliciting for HRT, and so it probably falls under "requesting products."
They already have HRT, they are looking for syringes. Also, other users can still help them find syringes in other ways that don't break the ToS. I don't get why you are responding to my post anyway and not the OP.
We are about suicide though, not other issues. If people starting talking about any random topic the forum would be a mess.

I'm sure there are plenty of HRT or trans community forums around.
Their issues with finding syringes is literally contributing to their suicidality, they even mention it in their post.
I have to wait one more year for me to move out and I cant last that long, i keep crying every day im tired of it. Im scared of all of it going the wrong way if it does i might just try to end it again
Thus, them venting here makes perfect sense.