• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

itstoomuch

Jan 15, 2024
I'm getting more and more mentally unwell, and more and more desperate. I'm still under section in a UK mental hospital, and far from getting better, I've just got worse to a point where I need my life to end, and as quickly as possible now. The staff are cruel, and seem to detest me for "choosing to be like this". I've tried to end my life here, but I just find my body still fights against ligatures, drowning, I just can't manage it. I just claw at my neck, pull the ligature off, come up gasping for air, just as I get to the point where i start blacking out. I just can't do it even though I wish I could so bad. I'm a coward. I'm in awe of people who can calmly let it happen and find their way to peace.
I don't have access to much in here, I have managed to smuggle in some pills before from a rare permitted visit to my parents, but not enough to kill me, though I tried. I don't eat or drink, but they just force feed me glucose shots and take me to hospital to be put on a drip. I've tried to pretend I'm better to be discharged, but I'm just not mentally well enough to do that anymore. I'm not even allowed to go outside for a walk on my own and just never return.
The suffering is just unbearable. I spend all day and night crying in my room alone, I see nobody to talk to, nobody at all. The staff here just treat me like I'm scum, which I agree, I am scum. I just want to take an overdose of some magic over the counter pill (something that is so common that it appears in every bathroom cabinet, that I could smuggle out of my parents house) that will just make me fall asleep peacefully and never wake up, but from reading the posts on here that is never going to happen. If I try again, it's got to be successful, and a method i can't stop once I've started.
What am I going to do? Am I going to suffer like this forever, with the hospital having already admitted they are out of ideas on how to help me, and "maybe in the future there might be a treatment"? Why do we let people suffer like this? I wouldn't let an animal suffer this way, why do we inflict it on humans? I'm being kept alive for the sake of being alive, and for the sake of other people. Nobody cares about what is best for me. I'm expected to live so as not to cause others pain. Why doesn't anyone understand? I'm just desperate, utterly desperate.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: fishlover, Joarga, bipolar22 and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really sounds so horrible what you are going through, I do find it so incredibly hellish how humans have to suffer so much with no straightforward way to die in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: sweetgirl666
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
This is unimaginably heartbreaking to read. It's dehumanizing, you deserve more respect and kindness than you're receiving. I'm sorry for all you're going through, I hope you know where all here for you. Is there absolutely no way for you to have a day or two by yourself? I'm not sure what "sectioned" means in the UK

Reactions: bipolar22
sweetgirl666

sweetgirl666

the soul of a coward wanting to leave this prison
Nov 5, 2023
I also can't stand it anymore, it hurts very, very much, I know how desperate it is, I don't have the courage to take my life, I'm afraid, but being alive is like being burned every day. I feel agony in my chest, I don't have a single day of peace, I always take it easy and fight with those I love, it's unbearable if anyone can help me I don't plan on living next year I don't want to be alive in any way it's torturous

D

death2022

Feb 10, 2024
I'm getting more and more mentally unwell, and more and more desperate. I'm still under section in a UK mental hospital, and far from getting better, I've just got worse to a point where I need my life to end, and as quickly as possible now. The staff are cruel, and seem to detest me for "choosing to be like this". I've tried to end my life here, but I just find my body still fights against ligatures, drowning, I just can't manage it. I just claw at my neck, pull the ligature off, come up gasping for air, just as I get to the point where i start blacking out. I just can't do it even though I wish I could so bad. I'm a coward. I'm in awe of people who can calmly let it happen and find their way to peace.
I don't have access to much in here, I have managed to smuggle in some pills before from a rare permitted visit to my parents, but not enough to kill me, though I tried. I don't eat or drink, but they just force feed me glucose shots and take me to hospital to be put on a drip. I've tried to pretend I'm better to be discharged, but I'm just not mentally well enough to do that anymore. I'm not even allowed to go outside for a walk on my own and just never return.
The suffering is just unbearable. I spend all day and night crying in my room alone, I see nobody to talk to, nobody at all. The staff here just treat me like I'm scum, which I agree, I am scum. I just want to take an overdose of some magic over the counter pill (something that is so common that it appears in every bathroom cabinet, that I could smuggle out of my parents house) that will just make me fall asleep peacefully and never wake up, but from reading the posts on here that is never going to happen. If I try again, it's got to be successful, and a method i can't stop once I've started.
What am I going to do? Am I going to suffer like this forever, with the hospital having already admitted they are out of ideas on how to help me, and "maybe in the future there might be a treatment"? Why do we let people suffer like this? I wouldn't let an animal suffer this way, why do we inflict it on humans? I'm being kept alive for the sake of being alive, and for the sake of other people. Nobody cares about what is best for me. I'm expected to live so as not to cause others pain. Why doesn't anyone understand? I'm just desperate, utterly desperate.
I can totally relate, I am in a similar situation as you, I am suffering every single day, and I want out