P

potatopie

Apr 22, 2024
I've been scouring the site and I still can't find a source for SN. I get that it's not being hidden and I have to read the clues and all that. But im just not getting it. im so tired of everything and just wanna get this over with. Please can someone just tell me

ive tried searching so damn much and nothing. I think im just abt to give up. I've ordered one from YT on AM, that's all I could find. It comes oct 21-25th. So I'm planning on doing it the 26th, the friday.

there hasn't been any reliable info about them but I did read on here that one person successfully did it with YT SN.

I'm willing to wait if I do get a proper source but if this is all I can find then I guess that's it.
All the info ik rn abt the other sources is that there's 2 sites
Both starts with b, one has 6 letters the other has 9?

The 6 letter one ends with o. and that's it. please can someone just help me a little bit

Last edited:
F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024
You need to interact more with people, nobody will give you the direct sites either but people will be reluctant to give you clues when you have only one singular post on here.

I know it's frustrating but the information on how to find it is on the threads, have a look through the SN mega thread - this is how I found it. I used a search engine beginning with Y and used key words from posts across the MegaThread. As soon as I input the info, it pinged up.

Nobody is trying to be difficult, it's just not morally correct for any of us to hand it to anyone knowing the reasons why, and also against forum rules.

Reactions: divinemistress36
C

coffeebeany

Jul 12, 2024
What Fangarina said 👆 I know it can be frustrating and most of us have been there. But there are many clues and hints across SN threads and you have to collect them and piece them together. I don't know if what you can buy on Amazon is reliable. SN needs to be over 95% to be effective. You need to check for purity. Chances are you don't get the required outcome. What did the SN on Amazon say?

P

potatopie

Apr 22, 2024
Okay thank you, I understand. I found it myself
You need to interact more with people, nobody will give you the direct sites either but people will be reluctant to give you clues when you have only one singular post on here.

I know it's frustrating but the information on how to find it is on the threads, have a look through the SN mega thread - this is how I found it. I used a search engine beginning with Y and used key words from posts across the MegaThread. As soon as I input the info, it pinged up.

Nobody is trying to be difficult, it's just not morally correct for any of us to hand it to anyone knowing the reasons why, and also against forum rules.
What Fangarina said 👆 I know it can be frustrating and most of us have been there. But there are many clues and hints across SN threads and you have to collect them and piece them together. I don't know if what you can buy on Amazon is reliable. SN needs to be over 95% to be effective. You need to check for purity. Chances are you don't get the required outcome. What did the SN on Amazon say?
Yea, i understand.

It didn't state the purity or anything. Stupid but it was a last resort. I don't think I can return it since it shipped already.

I think I found the dmc site tho so I'll just have to wait till I have $100 to purchase it. Rn I got $45. if i found it earlier I would've saved but now my options are to ask my bf for money or wait for my allowance next week. and I can't do that to him. so ig ill miss the oct 21-25 shipping window

not asking you what to do but would u think it's best I wait on the AM one and test it with blood or wait and buy the one from dmc? AM comes 21-25

Last edited: