B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
Hi, long time member here.
Looking for a source that is able to ship to Israel. It's urgent if possible. I appreciate any help. Thank you.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: loopdaloop, squirley, Valky and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
pm you but don't know if they ship to israel

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, BadChanges and EternalShore
T

thedivinezer0

Sep 27, 2023
sorry, could you pm me too? thank you so much

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
The feds and trolls heavy this weekend

Last edited:
Reactions: heavyeyes and blue_muse
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
??? Look at the request lol 4 post what you mean

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
??? Look at the request lol 4 post what you mean

I don't understand your English.

4 post?

Anyways, go on then. Be respectful or don't post at all.

Reactions: loopdaloop, hevlalab and HD72
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Hi, long time member here.
Looking for a source that is able to ship to Israel. It's urgent if possible. I appreciate any help. Thank you.
Long time member then you should know how to use the search bar. 50 post in 4 years ? And look at the other posts asking for sources, if you been here that long and trusted I'm sure you could DM some one

• Hmph!
Reactions: loopdaloop, Davey36000, ToTheTwillight and 1 other person
B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
Long time member then you should know how to use the search bar. 50 post in 4 years ? And look at the other posts asking for sources, if you been here that long and trusted I'm sure you could DM some one

Natural Born Agent, I tell ya.

Stop saying rubbish without any proof whatsoever. Last time I checked I didn't have a posting goal I had to reach written in the TOS.

Can't believe i'm actually responding to such an obnioxious post/poster. Moderating is not what you should do and you certainly should not accuse others for being undercover agents and thus perhaps making it affect how they are viewed by the rest of the community. Leave that to the moderators if they think there is a suspicious activity goin on, yeah? Good.

As for looking at post history and search bar, well, doing so doesn't result in any good outcome. I have asked for a source multiple times because I didn't get any good response. The SN I had at my disposal from 2019, is expired and over that timespan I tried to recover.

Those FEDs from Israel I tell you... it's just too much.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: voyager, loopdaloop and squirley
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
The feds and trolls heavy this weekend
I warned of the growing presence long ago. Got dismissed as a troublemaker, even by one of the Mods, now look at the availability of SN.

Reactions: Yavannah, avaruus, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
squirley

squirley

May 6, 2023
Natural Born Agent, I tell ya.

Stop saying rubbish without any proof whatsoever. Last time I checked I didn't have a posting goal I had to reach written in the TOS.

Can't believe i'm actually responding to such an obnioxious post/poster. Moderating is not what you should do and you certainly should not accuse others for being undercover agents and thus perhaps making it affect how they are viewed by the rest of the community. Leave that to the moderators if they think there is a suspicious activity goin on, yeah? Good.

As for looking at post history and search bar, well, doing so doesn't result in any good outcome. I have asked for a source multiple times because I didn't get any good response. The SN I had at my disposal from 2019, is expired and over that timespan I tried to recover.

Those FEDs from Israel I tell you... it's just too much.
The funniest part is if you look up ^ you can see I was originally talking about the week old account and why I said 4 posts , you chose to make it about your self silly goose

Sall good though :) I'll drop it , but feel free to write a longer essay. Good luck on on your search for sn.

Reactions: blue_muse
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
OP, I hope that you find what you are searching for, sadly this site attracts obnoxious and hostile people who are looking to get a reaction out of people, they are best left ignored, honestly it's really disrespectful and insensitive to act in such a way towards someone struggling to die.

Reactions: BadChanges and loopdaloop