P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
I have had this desire or desires since I was in teenage. I happen to see these people , by see I mean seeing them randomly on street or in my neighbourhood I haven't even talked to any of them ever . their lives seems perfect to me, may not actually be so but it seems to me . And then I have this desire to be their soulmate etc. the main intention is to possess them / control them or maybe even be them. I know it isn't something special they have , it is something missing inside of me.
Anyone felt this ways ?

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
No I couldn't care less about being involved with another small animal, or what they do or don't do.

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
It isn't. Others have posted at how they look like they have the perfect life, but they do not, far from it

You are judging based on appearance, and it is total bollocks. I have always know this, because I'm the type to hide everything due to being a very private person, not liking fuss, not wanting to be a burden/bother and whatnot. Perhaps think about that.

Why would you want to control a person? I am baffled. Being controlled is an awful thing.

Try getting yourself sectioned, then you'll know exactly what that feels like -every single thing you do will be controlled. Every.single.thing - perhaps that will make you think twice about wanting to control a person.