• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

rayray

rayray

Jul 14, 2024
!NOTE! None of what I mentioned is to seek attention I'm only venting here!!
THE IMMEDIATE URGE TO SLIT MY WRISTS AND SEE BLOOD TO FEEL LET WHATEVER IM FEELING OUT! I'm losing my mind all I can think of is dying right now. I fought with my brother again and my mom picked his side and said she doesn't wanna see me again, knowing I fought with him for being too noisy while she was sleeping and i did it all for her to get some rest but I turned to be at fault. Too much is happening I promise I don't need any more shit to actually kms..
My moms the only person I'm living for and promised her not to hurt myself or end it but I can't help it now, I wish to do whatever I want to myself without the guilt of making her worry about it or breaking a promise. I wish to starve myself to death, to see blood running down my wrists, to never be seen again and fucking vanish to feel better! But I know I won't do all that and I'm just venting over here to let my rage out.

Reactions: onelastcall