vegasguy7022

vegasguy7022

Feb 1, 2023
I bought a .357 a few months ago. Just waiting for the right time. I've been watching headshots homicide/suicides on gore sites to help desensitize the action. Does anyone else do this?

30 years old very social life just (I think) incurable stomach illness. Just tired always in pain. Of course the action itself is hard. So I've been watching suicides and reading about stories CTB via firearms to make it easier. Is this normal?

Reactions: lachrymost, AntHills and pthnrdnojvsc
Y

Yukiisbusywriting

Mar 13, 2023
It's hard life is hard and bad I get it my friend hope it gets better for you

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I bought a .357 a few months ago. Just waiting for the right time. I've been watching headshots homicide/suicides on gore sites to help desensitize the action. Does anyone else do this?

30 years old very social life just (I think) incurable stomach illness. Just tired always in pain. Of course the action itself is hard. So I've been watching suicides and reading about stories CTB via firearms to make it easier. Is this normal?
Yeah . Watching gun ctb does desensitize the brain.People don't know how the brain works.

Very difficult to defeat si. Some people have to ctb and defeat si

lachrymost

lachrymost

finger on the eject button
Oct 4, 2022
I would definitely do that if I had a gun.

AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
I did the same thing for a long time. It helped me, but I think it could also scare a lot of people out of doing it. I'm pretty accustomed to trauma so the initial horror and disgust that I felt watching it was pretty easy to overcome.