thrashisland

thrashisland

Jul 21, 2023
What makes your heart race? What makes your eyes light up when asked about? what brings you joy?

• Hugs
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and whywere
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
Death 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: KAZ-2Y5, scorchie, psp3000 and 1 other person
brainwormz

brainwormz

Based cringelord
Jul 18, 2023
Honestly nothing. I used to have hobbies and interests but that stuff costs money. So I started working but then I didn't have time for hobbies anymore. Then my schizophrenia decided I'd be better off unable to work living off of credit cards for two year so now being sued for debt lmao.

if money and time were no issue, I'd probably be doing a lot of engineering type stuff. I was a computer, science and electrical engineering major before I had a panic attack during finals one year and switched to a fine arts Major. I really enjoy building things, exercising my ability to design something from the ground up and execute it. my girl for the longest time was the start and electrical engineering firm kind of like teenage engineering. what are my biggest areas of interest is audio engineering actually. I'm also an artist, but art is really draining and I just don't have the time and energy for any more

• Hugs
Reactions: LostinCyberspace, outatime_85, psp3000 and 1 other person
CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
I used to have someone that I really love, that I would pour my heart into. I would stop at nothing to make them ever so slightly happier, but it seems they had other plans

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85, psp3000 and brainwormz
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
Thom Yorke

Reactions: psp3000
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Vacation sitting in a cabana with a cold diet drink and watching the waves roll in and the sound of the water. Bonus is when I get to see a school of dolphins playing.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, outatime_85 and psp3000
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Nothing, my heart's clogged up.

• Aww..
Reactions: outatime_85
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
the rain

nature

silence

the mundane

when people are nice to me

listening to a new song and it's really good so you have to listen to it at least 20 times

when people ask me to share pieces of media
with them

or information that I have collected
and they enjoy it

because sharing things is my way of telling people I love them or I like them or that I think they are nice

without it being weird because you can't tell your friends or strangers that you love them which I understand but I still wish that it was okay to say it but also I am weird

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante, LostinCyberspace, cgrtt.brns and 3 others
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
My mom is the most absolutely most important person to me! There's nothing more important than her. She is an amazing human being. Very empathetic funny. A bit naive sometimes but still an amazing human being all around. My love to her is of course nothing more than daughter-mother love. I can't imagine a world without her.
Sadly she thinks she is responsible to what happened to me. To some extent I do ask myself why she allowed it to happen but I'm not angry at her. I don't blame her. I blame other people.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stilldreaming, outatime_85, psp3000 and 1 other person
rosenrot

rosenrot

Jun 13, 2023
My boyfriend I admire him so much and he genuinely makes me think everything will be ok

• Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, whywere and psp3000
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
My cat <3 x

• Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, whywere, stilldreaming and 1 other person
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Battered diaries.

I don't know why, and can't explain it, but holy shit I have blown so much money on notebooks of all kinds trying to start my own, by seeing pictures of other people's broken in, scribbled in pages and patinaed notebook covers.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: brainwormz, cgrtt.brns and psp3000
S

stilldreaming

Student
Aug 30, 2021
My cat <3 x
Same, he's just the best little fellow and if I didn't have him to have cuddle breaks throughout the day it'd be nothing just so painful, like before he came along.

• Love
Reactions: Ruma and whywere
LostinCyberspace

LostinCyberspace

May 9, 2023
God and His Word, one meaning of which I believe to be the Holy Scriptures. The other meanings I believe are God's decrees, the written Word as the Ten Commandments, Words of personal address, the Word He speaks through prophets, and the Word as a person, referring to Jesus. I enjoy reading the Scriptures and studying them, and growing spiritually from them.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Rocinante and psp3000
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Music. I find nothing more relaxing and comfortable. & it's a good cope. There's a song for every emotion

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, LostinCyberspace and psp3000