Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
For me, it was my ex boyfriend ( 2 years ago )

Here's a list of the cons bc I've tried hard and couldn't find anything positive

- expressed how awful I looked compared to other women

- reminded me I was "nothing" and pathetic on a daily basis

- forced me into sleeping with him and degrading me afterwords by body shaming me.

- Didn't show up to my appointment where I miscarried and mocked me for losing his child

Now it's been a few years and I recognize now how wrong he was. I AM attractive and sweet and worthy of someone great. Im still struggling mentally from the effects of the relationship but I no longer hate who I am. I know he was wrong and I'm glad I've at least recognized that.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: stygal, Disappointered, GoneGoneGone and 24 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm proud of you for recognising that you're someone who's worthy of more. Good for you for not letting him win. It takes a lot of time and strength to move on from things like that. I definitely struggle too because it's had an impact on how I see myself.

I had a bad experience with my first ever boyfriend and it made me think that I deserved to be treated that way so I never stood up for myself. He'd tell me how I was lucky I had him because no other guy would want me etc. He was a piece of shit.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pryras, Weeping Garbage Can, Dr Iron Arc and 9 others
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
My friends from middle school through the end of high school. They never truly valued me for who I truly was, because they'd laugh at me when I was sincere and opened up about my real feelings and issues, so I had to pretend being someone I was not near them to avoid the risk of being ridiculed. I don't know what they saw in me to stay close, maybe they liked copying my homework. I just know I hated it by the end and I'm glad it's over.

I had something like 4 close friends. Out of these, I can say only one treated me badly, but all other 3 also forced me to supress my true self to some extent.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pryras, Weeping Garbage Can, VIBRITANNIA and 8 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
For me, it was my ex boyfriend ( 2 years ago )

Here's a list of the cons bc I've tried hard and couldn't find anything positive

- expressed how awful I looked compared to other women

- reminded me I was "nothing" and pathetic on a daily basis

- forced me into sleeping with him and degrading me afterwords by body shaming me.

- Didn't show up to my appointment where I miscarried and mocked me for losing his child

Now it's been a few years and I recognize now how wrong he was. I AM attractive and sweet and worthy of someone great. Im still struggling mentally from the effects of the relationship but I no longer hate who I am. I know he was wrong and I'm glad I've at least recognized that.

Hold my beer, lol.

- talked shit about my family all the time
- went through my phone and saw a message I sent to a male friend to express condolences for his father's passing, he went into a rage, broke a few things around the room
- indirectly threatened to strangle my pet rat
- got his landlord to call me and tell me he's shot himself, to get me to come over and see him when we were having a break. He was fine when I got there.
- called my boss after we broke up and told nasty things about me in order to get me fired (it didn't work). He kept doing this for years after our breakup, he'd send me a text saying he'd like to meet me, and when I did not reply, he'd call my boss and talk crap about me.

We broke up 6 years ago and were together only for a few months.
In his defence, he suffered from PTSD and had a really tough life. When he wasn't acting like a lunatic, he was actually quite gentle and kind. He never compared me to other women or made me feel ugly, nor he ever pressured me into sex when I did not feel like it. He passed away this year, apparently he had some health issues, I don't know what exactly. That is why I am able to talk about this so calmly and I have been able to forgive him. For years I was very much angry at him and I felt extremely scared and distrustful.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: stygal, Pryras, Weeping Garbage Can and 11 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Well here goes this is what my abusive ex did to me:

He was a sociopath narcissist who physically, mentally and sexually abused me

He was a lying thief who stole thousands from me to buy drugs the night my dog died, then mocked her death. He also tried to steal my prescriptions numerous times.

He was a chronic cheater who lied time and time again. He had me looking for places to live while he was moving another bitch into his house.

He restrained me and raped me when I ran out of birth control. I got pregnant and I didn't have the heart to abort. My would be daughter died before birth and where was he while I was in hospital?.. Out cheating. I tried killing myself that night and he called me a stupid coward.

He constantly degraded me about my looks, body shamed me and forced me to "please him". He said all I was good for was sex.

He constantly put me in dangerous situations where my life was at risk.

Because of him and me helping him I lost my beloved home.

He took my life from me but left me alive. People say "why didn't you *just* leave" ... because I have a serious mental issue and severe phobia of being single/alone...I have both bpd and dependant personality disorder. I will NEVER forgive him...he is an asshole who deserves the bad health he has...he deserves to rot for eternity.

I guess the only good thing is am currently OUT of the abuse and with someone else who cares and treats me with respect...but I'm ruining that relationship because I'm so worthless... worthless just like he made me feel. All the trauma and abuse was too much.

Also sending you hugs OP. Your story made me tear up. I hate any of us had to experience evil people like this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoneGoneGone, toms_space_station, Pryras and 13 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020

He was a lying thief who stole thousands from me to buy drugs the night my dog died, then mocked her death. He also tried to steal my prescriptions numerous times.

He was a chronic cheater who lied time and time again. He had me looking for places to live while he was moving another bitch into his house.

He restrained me and raped me when I ran out of birth control. I got pregnant and I didn't have the heart to abort. My would be daughter died before birth and where was he while I was in hospital?.. Out cheating. I tried killing myself that night and he called me a stupid coward.

He constantly degraded me about my looks, body shamed me and forced me to "please him". He said all I was good for was sex.

He took my life from me but left me alive. People say "why didn't you *just* leave" ... because I have a serious mental issue and severe phobia of being single/alone...I have both bpd and dependant personality disorder. I will NEVER forgive him...he is an asshole who deserves the bad health he has...he deserves to rot for eternity.

I guess the only good thing is am currently OUT of the abuse and with someone else who cares and treats me with respect...but I'm ruining that relationship because I'm so worthless... worthless just like he made me feel. All the trauma and abuse was too much.
Also sending you hugs OP. Your story made me tear up. I hate any of us had to experience evil people like this.
I feel so saddened just by hearing the trauma you went through.
I hope he burns in hell.

big hugs for you, raven
:hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: jello, Pryras, Weeping Garbage Can and 3 others
watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
My first girlfriend absolutely crashed my soul and this part of me that was capable of enjoying anything.

- I could not have any time outside of the relationship, because she was furiously jealous not just about me potentially spending time with other people, but just enjoying ANYTHING if I'm not with her
- Told me on multiple occasions that I shouldn't ever break up with her, because she is clearly out of my league and I'll never do any better
- I was constantly blamed for not living up to her standards or "destroying her dreams" (like I didn't feel like having sex with her in an elevator, for which I was shamed for the next two weeks)
- was cheating on me with one of my best friends for the last 6 months of a 5.5 year long relationship, turned most of my closest friends against me and left me alone and consumed with self-hatred, I found out about all this on my 21st birthday from her Facebook account she didn't log out from on my computer
- gaslighted me for the majority of our relationship, I feel that's where the root causes of my mental issues remain

It's really difficult to describe this experience, because emotional abuse is often far more intricate than outright physical violence. But she reduced me from an outgoing person who was full of ideas and eager to spend time with other people to a shell.

Of course, I could have just left. But she quickly made me convinced how she is my only hope for a close relationship. I first got with her, because she was on a bad path in her life and I wanted to save her. I don't blame her either, we were young, but if it wasn't for her I know I wouldn't have developed the mental issues I've been struggling with ever since. The BPD, anxiety, depression and all my other problems stem from the cPTSD of my childhood and then this relationship.

The worst part is that to deal with this I put on a mask of cold indifference and a fake sort of strength of character I hated in my father. The self-resentment and a perception of lack of control led me to a devastating eating disorder. And because of it all I ruined my second long-term relationship with the sweetest, most loving person I have ever met in my life. I wish I got some counselling when the ultimate betrayal towards the end of our relationship happened, instead I terrorised myself and people I cared most about all throughout my 20s and didn't appreciate the opportunities life presented me with during that time.

In my religion gaslighting would be the mortal sin. It is a knife that leaves undetectable stabwounds. It is poison that crashes the perception of reality. It makes you question every gesture, every look, the tone of voice, everything. All the time. It makes you feel unworthy of anything even if subconsciously there is hate and resentment brewing. It is the worst horror and can turn you into a self-loathing beast.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: jello, Pryras, Weeping Garbage Can and 10 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I feel so saddened just by hearing the trauma you went through.
I hope he burns in hell.

big hugs for you, raven
:hug::heart:
Thank you! Big Hugs back to you!:heart::hug::heart:
I hope he burns in hell too!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and KleinerWolf
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
does it count if you think your disorders are making you see things that arent there so you arent sure if youre being abused or not?

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 4993, XYZ and 2 others
watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
does it count if you think your disorders are making you see things that arent there so you arent sure if youre being abused or not?

Or seeing things that are there but you're vulnerable to being manipulated that they aren't?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilja, Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I hate how so many of us has had to experience abuse in terrible relationships

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dr Iron Arc, Deleted member 4993 and 3 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I spent my first 15 yrs and 2 months in life being mentally and physically abused by my father. He than died. 6 months later I met a boy who was more evil than my father ever dreamed of. I became his punching bag for a yr-a yr and a half. I don't remember how long exactly. He choked me out on several occasions, put a gun to my head twice, punched me just because, called me names all the time made me feel worthless-between how my dad told me I was now he did, he cheated but called me a whore, I would curl up in a ball afraid of him. One time I cowered in a corner after he was swinging and kicking he dumped the contents of the refrigerator on me 1 item at a time. He destroyed any self esteem I had back than. Now at almost 49 yrs old- I would love to come across him and piss him off. If he swung at me I would put him 6 feet under

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: stygal, Aurora, Pryras and 12 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Hold my beer, lol.

- talked shit about my family all the time
- went through my phone and saw a message I sent to a male friend to express condolences for his father's passing, he went into a rage, broke a few things around the room
- indirectly threatened to strangle my pet rat
- got his landlord to call me and tell me he's shot himself, to get me to come over and see him when we were having a break. He was fine when I got there.
- called my boss after we broke up and told nasty things about me in order to get me fired (it didn't work). He kept doing this for years after our breakup, he'd send me a text saying he'd like to meet me, and when I did not reply, he'd call my boss and talk crap about me.

We broke up 6 years ago and were together only for a few months.
In his defence, he suffered from PTSD and had a really tough life. When he wasn't acting like a lunatic, he was actually quite gentle and kind. He never compared me to other women or made me feel ugly, nor he ever pressured me into sex when I did not feel like it. He passed away this year, apparently he had some health issues, I don't know what exactly. That is why I am able to talk about this so calmly and I have been able to forgive him. For years I was very much angry at him and I felt extremely scared and distrustful.
The landlord sounds like a right bastard tbh.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, XYZ and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
The worst relationship I've ever had has been with myself. No one abuses me, hits me or talks to me the way I do. Hence the desire to rid myself of my own torturer by catching the bus.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Skathon, Pryras, Weeping Garbage Can and 12 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
My first and last boyfriend.

- When I told him about my past traumas, he just turned his back and ignored me.

- He said he loved me, but when he got tired of having sex with me, he invented ridiculous lies so that I would hate him and break up with him (he seemed to have some kind of fear in saying that he didn't love me in front of me). Two days before my birthday, he said he was going to throw himself off a bridge and that he wanted to break up with me... But in reality, he was just partying with friends and using drugs.

- I was very shaken after that day, so I tried to kill myself. He didn't visit me at the hospital and ignored most of my calls. I never felt so broken as I did that day.

- He touch in places on my body that I didn't feel comfortable in, even though he knew I didn't like it.

- He liked another girl, and when I was recovering from the overdose, he left me alone at home to go visit her. He came back with a smile, and I realized... Today they are together, and maybe they always were. Which means he just felt lonely, and I was just disposable.

It may be naive and superficial, but I don't know what happened to me at that time. But I remember the first day I met him, it was the first time in my life that I had heard my heart beat.

I saw things that scared me when my parents were together, and I saw those things in that relationship too. I don't know why I tried to love when I already knew that these things didn't last and always hurt in the end.

However, I feel that I no longer need this. My presence has always been the best, I can hurt myself in many ways, but it is between me and me ... No one can hurt me better than myself, and my foolish heart has learned its lesson.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Pryras, Weeping Garbage Can, Fedrea and 9 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Jeez, all of these bad relationship experiences and others I've read makes me almost glad I've never been in one myself. Almost. :aw:

Is this what life is? You either suffer alone or suffer as a result of someone else's cruelty unless you land on the 1 in a million chance of finding your soulmate or at least someone who tolerates you as much as you tolerate them?

The way I see it, a good relationship >>>>>being single>>>>>>>being in a bad relationship so I guess I'm lucky there.

The worst relationship I've ever had has been with myself. No one abuses me, hits me or talks to me the way I do. Hence the desire to rid myself of my own torturer by catching the bus.
This is also my answer. I'm the one who's been getting in the way of my own happiness for so long that I just wish I'd die so I could finally live.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, Pryras, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
@Dr Iron Arc, these are outlier experiences, not all relationships are this bad. When they are, it has a heck of an impact, same as anyone who is very close to one and there are strong elements of emotional intimacy, which requires trust and vulnerability. It feels like a deep betrayal and can negatively impact trust in all relationships going forward because the wounds reach such deep places.

Reactions: XYZ, KleinerWolf, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Damn after reading some of the stuff ITT I don't even want to complain about my ex anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Weeping Garbage Can, 262653 and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I was in a relationship and as it was coming to an end I drifted off and stopped caring. Because of this she told me that her mum had died to get my attention.
She said she'd gone to a funeral and everything.
About 3 months later her mum did pass away as she was very elderly. She owned up to the lie, and it fucked my head up for a while.
Then she tried to say it was my fault for not giving her enough attention. Almost tried justifying it by bringing up small lies I might have told in the past.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: XYZ, Weeping Garbage Can, Deleted member 19654 and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
@Dr Iron Arc, these are outlier experiences, not all relationships are this bad. When they are, it has a heck of an impact, same as anyone who is very close to one and there are strong elements of emotional intimacy, which requires trust and vulnerability. It feels like a deep betrayal and can negatively impact trust in all relationships going forward because the wounds reach such deep places.
That's all true. I do still feel wounded even from the potential relationship I almost had that only lasted five days and ended relatively well all things considered though. Even if it's unlikely I feel like the mere possibility for betrayal or making myself vulnerable turning out badly is terrifying enough to deter me again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and KleinerWolf
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
That's all true. I do still feel wounded even from the potential relationship I almost had that only lasted five days and ended relatively well all things considered though. Even if it's unlikely I feel like the mere possibility for betrayal or making myself vulnerable turning out badly is terrifying enough to deter me again.

I heard an interesting quote and I think there's a lot of truth in it. Our capacity to love is equal to our capacity to be vulnerable. Along those lines, we are all vulnerable, and courage comes from vulnerability. It is not courageous if there is no vulnerability.

But being vulnerable doesn't mean setting aside reason.

If one jumps into a relationship, caught up in so many feelings and giving trust that can only be earned over time, until it is mutually built over hundreds of interactions between two people rather than given blindly and/or promised blindly, then shit's gonna hurt when the relationship gets cut off or the person proves they are not actually trustworthy. It's important to guard one's heart, even though one wants to give it, until the other person proves they value your heart so much that they want to protect it, too. That can't happen in five days. If one doesn't have tools for evaluating and making assessments, then they only act on hope, and that opens space for getting hurt, being manipulated, etc.

I had a super sociopathic boyfriend in high school. I would say he has the dark triad traits. He had a huge impact on me. I kept going back off and on for brief periods until my early twenties. In my mid-forties, after having had many relationships, I got involved with a guy who love bombed me and then got manipulative, started devaluing me, and became increasingly low-level abusive, which over time would have become egregious.

I showed him my good heart but didn't let him reside there, and when he proved without doubt that the good in him would never take precedence over his desire for a doormat rather than a respected equal and mutual partner. It was not easy but honestly not very difficult to recover because I consciously maintained my sense of my self and my values the whole time. I didn't change that for him. When he tried his narcissistic hoover technique a few months after his hyperbolic discard of me, it was briefly irritating but had no major impact as it would have in the years before, when I would have invested my self in the other person and lost my strong connection with my self.

Giving someone a big space in one's heart gives them big power, and I never gave him that kind of power, only a little. Now that there is so much distance between us, it is easy not to hate him because I have zero vulnerability to him. He can talk shit about me, I'm no longer part of the same community. He can date who he wants, I have zero interest in dating him and won't see who he's with (and manipulating) anyway. I won't accidentally run into him anywhere because I no longer live in the same area. He stopped hoovering, but if contacted me again, I would completely ignore him, because even negative attention fuels his shit.

I hope, if you wish it, that you learn things from this recent experience that strengthen you and add to your wisdom rather than weaken you and add to your fear.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Pryras, 262653 and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I heard an interesting quote and I think there's a lot of truth in it. Our capacity to love is equal to our capacity to be vulnerable. Along those lines, we are all vulnerable, and courage comes from vulnerability. It is not courageous if there is no vulnerability.

But being vulnerable doesn't mean setting aside reason.

If one jumps into a relationship, caught up in so many feelings and giving trust that can only be earned over time, until it is mutually built over hundreds of interactions between two people rather than given blindly and/or promised blindly, then shit's gonna hurt when the relationship gets cut off or the person proves they are not actually trustworthy. It's important to guard one's heart, even though one wants to give it, until the other person proves they value your heart so much that they want to protect it, too. That can't happen in five days. If one doesn't have tools for evaluating and making assessments, then they only act on hope, and that opens space for getting hurt, being manipulated, etc.

I had a super sociopathic boyfriend in high school. I would say he has the dark triad traits. He had a huge impact on me. I kept going back off and on for brief periods until my early twenties. In my mid-forties, after having had many relationships, I got involved with a guy who love bombed me and then got manipulative, started devaluing me, and became increasingly low-level abusive, which over time would have become egregious.

I showed him my good heart but didn't let him reside there, and when he proved without doubt that the good in him would never take precedence over his desire for a doormat rather than a respected equal and mutual partner. It was not easy but honestly not very difficult to recover because I consciously maintained my sense of my self and my values the whole time. I didn't change that for him. When he tried his narcissistic hoover technique a few months after his hyperbolic discard of me, it was briefly irritating but had no major impact as it would have in the years before, when I would have invested my self in the other person and lost my strong connection with my self.

Giving someone a big space in one's heart gives them big power, and I never gave him that kind of power, only a little. Now that there is so much distance between us, it is easy not to hate him because I have zero vulnerability to him. He can talk shit about me, I'm no longer part of the same community. He can date who he wants, I have zero interest in dating him and won't see who he's with (and manipulating) anyway. I won't accidentally run into him anywhere because I no longer live in the same area. He stopped hoovering, but if contacted me again, I would completely ignore him, because even negative attention fuels his shit.

I hope, if you wish it, that you learn things from this recent experience that strengthen you and add to your wisdom rather than weaken you and add to your fear.
Right again, as always, and thanks for believing in me... I can't promise I'd be able to find strength or not feel fear though. It just sucks because normally I really am able to keep my vulnerability hidden but this has only led to people believing I've missed out on other potential partners as a result...I don't know what I really want except either to die or to be back with her... Maybe I'm not in the right mindset is all but it's just been so difficult to distract myself which is my usual move and stewing on these feelings is even worse because this time I really don't have anyone else to blame or feel hate for which is usually how I deal with this kind of stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
And now, my parents. Apparently I'm a scammer for depending on them.

F

Fedrea

Specialist
May 14, 2020
Jeez, all of these bad relationship experiences and others I've read makes me almost glad I've never been in one myself. Almost. :aw:

Is this what life is? You either suffer alone or suffer as a result of someone else's cruelty unless you land on the 1 in a million chance of finding your soulmate or at least someone who tolerates you as much as you tolerate them?

The way I see it, a good relationship >>>>>being single>>>>>>>being in a bad relationship so I guess I'm lucky there.

This is also my answer. I'm the one who's been getting in the way of my own happiness for so long that I just wish I'd die so I could finally live.
The majority of people, the majority of relationships, are not like the ones described on the thread. It's just that nasty abusive people are reliably attracted to the vulnerable with dodgy boundaries as those who've ended up suicidal tend to be

Reactions: Skathon, XYZ, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020

That's horrific!! I'm sorry you had to go through all of this trauma. Thinking about what my ex put me through is embarrassing and I feel like a loser for even putting up with it. I CANT believe I let someone talk to me like that, or treat me that way. It has affected me to this day but I don't feel ad worthless anymore, just embarrassed and awful that I allowed him in my space to begin with. You are not worthless no matter what he put in your head and made you believe. You are better and I'm glad you're finally away from that douchbage

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
That's so twisted...
Yeah fucked with my head.
Closest thing to a psychopath ive ever experienced. She had no conscience and couldnt see why it was wrong.

• Hugs
XYZ

XYZ

Jul 22, 2020
Yeah fucked with my head.
Closest thing to a psychopath ive ever experienced. She had no conscience and couldnt see why it was wrong.

I mean everyone lies, it's human nature. But to lie about your own mother dying and going to her funeral is not your typical white lie:pfff:

Aurora

Aurora

Nov 1, 2020
I have never been in a successful relationship because my brutal father abused me since I was a tiny toddler. I was beaten constantly and screamed at for no reason at all. Called names and thrown outside the house to be by myself for hours. Any relationships I've had with men are brief and fizzle out quickly. That monster has scarred me for life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Fedrea and Deleted member 19654
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I mean everyone lies, it's human nature. But to lie about your own mother dying and going to her funeral is not your typical white lie:pfff:
Mate it was something else.
She was the heavyweight champion of lying.
She had the cheek to say, your not perfect, you tell lies.
I said yes i might lie about how much i had to drink at the fucking pub or something, its a little different !