• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Haven't seen anyone else do it so far so there you go. You can write multiple too if you want. There are no limits really. Just don't spam and be considerate.

Figured this would be a nice way to vent for y'all.

Also I love quotes and poetry tbh. Especually ones I relate to.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
"I always like walking in the rain, so no one can see me crying." - Charlie Chaplin

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Alone, lost, broken transmissions float into the empty space of static non-existence.

Calm but paranoid that this is my last chance to say something, anything. I talk to myself in the dark. Power cells are drained and nothing's changed. Not since communications were cut.

No signal, no replies. I lie to myself saying everything will be okay.

Panic sets in as I try to rest and close my eyes. I squeeze them shut tight but sleep makes no difference to this endless night.

I miss sharp corners and falling to the ground. If I could only stub my toe I would weep tears of joy.

Out here, there are no echoes, no sounds of Mother Nature, no saviours or alien entities, just the repetitive behaviour of filling out logs and endless journal entries.

It feels like I've been adrift for centuries. What a gift it would be to lift my spirits so I drink vodka that I smuggled on this derelict ship, taking sips through a cold metal straw to numb these feelings as I float up towards the ceiling once more. Floating gently like I'm in an endless ocean with no shore.

Swallow pills to sleep and then rinse and repeat. Beeps warn of my impending doom as I lie suspended like a child in its dead mother's womb.

I can relate to this ship. The empty, hollow passageways and corridors have become my friends.

Madness set in long ago.

The end has to happen eventually. So, I open the airlock door and as the air escapes I smile because this was my fate and I will join the billions whom have already left as I wait for death to welcome me home.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
"There is nothing more helpless and irresponsible then man in the depths of ether binge...".

Jk. Trying to figure one for a picture...

R

ryba

Apr 13, 2024
iirc, this is a translated ancient Greek poem in a book by Will Durant:

"Not to be born never to see the sun;
No worldly blessing is a greater one!
The next best is swiftly to die,
And lapt beneath a load of earth to lie."

hopefully i did not butcher the translation/source, but the spirit of the poem is there.

Reactions: yellowjester
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I'm starting to give up. I don't see the point of going on anymore because no matter what I do I just end up hurting people.

I'm so tired of my constant anxieties and overthinking, I just wish I could shut down my brain permanently.

No matter what I do I just feel like I'm walking into the same wall over and over again. I'm not making progress ever. I'm stuck in a bad cycle I can't get out of and I feel so hopeless for not being able to get out of it.

Maybe going for recovery was a mistake, maybe I should have just ended it already.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
Sometimes I lie awake at night and think 'where did I go wrong?'

Then a voice says to me: 'this is going to take more than one night...'

-
Charlie Brown

Reactions: meoka<3, indefinitesleep, flunkky and 2 others
flunkky

flunkky

Heart soldier
Jul 6, 2024
"I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you"
-John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

• Love
Reactions: meoka<3
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Demons. Kill, kill! They are controlling me! I need to kill! Here we go again...

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Taking CBD,
I'd rather CTB.
Fuck anxiety,
I wish that I were free
What does she see?
Why can't I be,
Someone other than me?

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
"The strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must".

Right now I am the weak

Reactions: sserafim
S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
I thought I was an alive until i got ill then realised i would give anything to live.
I cant turn back the sands of time, oh how i prayed every night
Then it makes me wonder why am i here
Suffering
CBT is the door, but to where?