willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i decided i won't let myself sleep tonight. i will do anything to make myself feel in control. i don't know why but recently i've started testing my body's limits. i went four days with out food (nothing new to me, i have a history of eating disorder) but during that time i consumed large amounts of caffeine. i've been drinking lots of caffeine lately bc i enjoy the shakiness and j like when my heart beats fast and starts to hurt. tonight i've decided to see how long i can force myself to stay awake

• Aww..
Reactions: vold3m0r† and Rational man
_elliott

_elliott

sweet adeline.
Apr 24, 2021
stay safe. eventually with lack of sleep you start to hallucinate. you don't need to do harmful things to yourself to have control of your body. you already own your body.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadbadpsychogirl, Rational man, ReallyTired and 2 others
N

Nolife33

Nov 6, 2021
One night without sleep has a anti depressant effect, look it up on google. It's proven. Boosts neurotransmitters or something

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden, Rational man and willitpass
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Personally, I wish I could sleep more. Sleep is the only break from this horrible life. However, I wish you the best with what you are doing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless, sadbadpsychogirl, Rational man and 1 other person
H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
One night without sleep has a anti depressant effect, look it up on google. It's proven. Boosts neurotransmitters or something
It really depends. Sometimes it has this effect, but other times makes you irritable

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden and Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I only sleep 3 hours on average, as my head is hyperactive. I listen to the radio all night sometimes.But in the afternoon, i nap for 5 minutes. Its a great feeling like.you explode.back into life. i was once awake for 1 Week and fell asleep driving from the airport. That was not smart but luckily no one hurt.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man
N

Nolife33

Nov 6, 2021
It's true even when I sleep the day off

• Hugs
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
if that works for you then cool. if i don't sleep enough i get bitchy and it really fucks with my nervous system.

• Hugs