• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
The pain and sadness I feel on a daily basis hurts so deeply. It's getting to the point where my chest and heart hurt pretty badly. It used to happen only every once in a while. Now it's more often. Anyone else experience this too?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saturn_, sunnysidedown, astrichaoz and 12 others
rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
This started happening to me about 6 months ago. Really sucks and I have no idea what to do about it. I hope you feel better

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful, Sannti and heavyeyes
cali22♡

cali22♡

Student
Nov 11, 2023
The pain and sadness I feel on a daily basis hurts so deeply. It's getting to the point where my chest and heart hurt pretty badly. It used to happen only every once in a while. Now it's more often. Anyone else experience this too?
I also feel the same when i have my ctb thoughs or feeling sad

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful, Sannti and heavyeyes
Nephy

Nephy

Jul 17, 2024
Yes I know this too.. 🥲 the pain was so bad that I started think about this .. can sadness hurt so much ?? Or is it fear ? What if it's a panic attack and I just think it's sadness? A very long panic attack to be honest ..

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful and heavyeyes
Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
I have BPD and other more mental illnesses, it quite happens to me a lot to the point that I just want to ctb because it hurts so bad. I'm struggling with it rn and idk what to do.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, rosepanda and sorrowful
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
I get this too. Sometimes it feels like I want to rip my insides out to prevent them from hurting so badly.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nephy, heavyeyes, Ryemi and 1 other person
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
This happens to me sometimes too. To me it feels like my chest is imploding. I'm sorry you're suffering in this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes
sunnysidedown

sunnysidedown

should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?
Jun 28, 2023
This is so relatable… it feels like a giant hand squeezing my heart, trying to make it shatter— as cheesy as that sounds. My life is either miserable days of heartache, or nothing at all— just harrowing emptiness
I feel you so much :((

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes