Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
my head is heavy and hurts in a compressed, heavy way. it feels like theres a brick in my chest. like my heart is sitting on a shelf but the shelf cant hold the weight. i feel like throwing up.
i just want to be alone and cry....

"dear agony,
just let go of me"

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, MYStERY_Man, Insomniac and 3 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I hope you find strength and endurance to make it through another day.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I definitely had a feeling in my chest when I first became depressed I guess it's what you might call a broken heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I definitely had a feeling in my chest when I first became depressed I guess it's what you might call a broken heart.
ive felt that too and it feels different. (sorry if that comes off as harsh, i dont mean it im just ugh right now)

• Hugs
Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I had that broken heart physical feeling for years, I searched extensively and never found any info to suggest anyone else ever felt it.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I had that broken heart physical feeling for years, I searched extensively and never found any info to suggest anyone else ever felt it.
the physical feeling of your heart shattering is piecing. the "ability" to physically feel emotions sucks and i hate it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Depression really can be exhausting. Most of the time I feel empty, devoid of emotion. Sometimes it can be physically painful, I get that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
a glass of wine + benzos before bed helps

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
i dont like wine and i only wish i had drugs
You can go to a doctor and say you have panic attacks, if they don't sell benzos in your country.

yeah, wine is disgusting but it still helps. I'm comforted to see that I'm not the only adult who thinks that wine tastes gross btw.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
You described my feelings too. It hurts so bad physically I can't take it. It's like my whole chest gets compressed and it's presses on my hurt on my lungs and I it's really hard to breath and I'm just so sad I don't want anything but just to be alone and sad. I used to cry a lot but lately I don't know why but I can't start crying. I want to cry so bad though. And my head feels like it's being pressed in on itself too, and I get migraines so often and my mind feels weird to say the least.
im so sorry for your pain, I'm sending you hugs and love and best of luck and just hoping you will feel better and you will find some peace. I'm with you❤️❤️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: MYStERY_Man
V

virginiawoolf

Feb 7, 2021
that feeling is what the phrases "pulling on the heartstrings" and "broken heart" refers to. lots of people feel this pain.
i think it is the nerves or maybe the tissue around your heart being distressed from your sadness. google will have the answer

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?