• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Davey36000

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Yes no offence to any psychologists here, but that's just the normal when we live in this world...

And as things get worse, more and more cases of mental disorders will show on statistics.

And taking a pill to 'solve' this is like a slap in the face.

Reactions: QuietLake, Arachno, ColorlessTrees and 7 others
samicitchka

samicitchka

It Hurts Until it Doesn't.
Apr 14, 2024
Agreed! I have two therapists now - always wanting to increase this and try that - I am sick and tired of it all. So many meds yet I still wanna CTB. It's just a money making machine

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Psychologists don't prescribe pills. Psychiatrists do. Psychologists address issues like anxiety and depression using therapies, like CBT. Most psychologists and, by extension, other behavioural scientists are aware of the fact that the rise we see in rates of anxiety and depression are likely a result of many of the issues within today's society.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Yes, society and the world is getting worse, depression rates are going to keep going up and I don't think pills are going to fix things.

Reactions: sserafim and Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
People are getting poorer as well. Wealth equality is going to the absolute extremes so I don't see how people can afford any medical help? Therapists in the UK want £70+ for sometimes 45 minutes. How is that sustainable? Also their job seems to be similar to pharmaceutical companies keeping people sick. Stay sick = more £££ - business never ends.

Reactions: sserafim, Dark Moon and divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's disgusting how they act like people are "ill" for having awareness of how existing truly is just pointless suffering, wanting death is all that feels rational to me, having the ability to exist is beyond undesirable in every way.

Reactions: divinemistress36, sserafim, Dark Moon and 1 other person
thebelljarrr

thebelljarrr

Apr 26, 2024
Sometimes I feel like my suicidality is a gift, of being unblinded from the foolishness that everyone is drowning in. I mean, look at the world: abuse, blood, poverty, wars, etc etc. And then we're the ones who need to be fixed if we choose not to participate in this shit

Reactions: justpeachyyyy, divinemistress36, Sannti and 1 other person
paredler

paredler

Jul 31, 2022
Yes no offence to any psychologists here, but that's just the normal when we live in this world...

And as things get worse, more and more cases of mental disorders will show on statistics.

And taking a pill to 'solve' this is like a slap in the face.
Not just that, but suicidality is a symptom of a broken universe. The laws of physics just suck ass. Everything is overpainful and underrewarding. It's hell.

Reactions: sserafim