allKae

allKae

die
Jan 14, 2024
I'm getting as depressed as possible, as if the feelings of immense loneliness I feel weren't enough, there's more to help me :P.
I don't sleep well and while I don't sleep I remain with my thoughts on CTB, next month is coming, I want to do this as soon as possible because I can't stand it all anymore, I can't stand the whole world anymore.
I had happiness, but it left my life so quickly that I disbelieved in love so many times that I had to try. But it doesn't really matter after all, I'm putting it aside and trying to forget about it. I'm thinking more about my neck tied by a ligature. or me on top of an antenna about to throw myself. well, I ask you to wish me luck on my walk to CTB, thank you for reading šŸ¤—

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena
U

undesirednlazy

Jan 21, 2024
good luck my friend, i too spend my nights wishing to ctb instead of eeping

Reactions: allKae
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I'm getting as depressed as possible, as if the feelings of immense loneliness I feel weren't enough, there's more to help me :P.
I don't sleep well and while I don't sleep I remain with my thoughts on CTB, next month is coming, I want to do this as soon as possible because I can't stand it all anymore, I can't stand the whole world anymore.
I had happiness, but it left my life so quickly that I disbelieved in love so many times that I had to try. But it doesn't really matter after all, I'm putting it aside and trying to forget about it. I'm thinking more about my neck tied by a ligature. or me on top of an antenna about to throw myself. well, I ask you to wish me luck on my walk to CTB, thank you for reading šŸ¤—
I'm sorry you're hurting so much. The past couple of days we should have been out trying to make money but we'd rather spend our remaining time here. Reading people's posts and feeling their pain makes me wish I could take it all with me when we catch the bus. Life hurts, Buddha teaches that all life is suffering, it's up to us to decide if it's worth suffering for.

We wish you peace. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: allKae and reclaimedbynature
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: allKae