C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Focusing on planning my suicide keeps me stuck in depression so I can't focus on trying to feel better at the same time. Can anyone relate?

• Hugs
Reactions: Aim, Kit1, tunnelV and 3 others
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Focusing on planning my suicide keeps me stuck in depression so I can't focus on trying to feel better at the same time. Can anyone relate?

Yeah... Dying kinda sucks. That's why we avoid at all costs thinking that we are going to die — be it through suicide or not.

Life just fucking sucks... Being born is the first and ultimate violence. And all parents are brainless, unethical, "well intended", procreative murderers.

tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
Somewhat, I think even when I don't think about it the depression stays with me. At different levels but I'm never totally free especially because my environment is shit. The suicidal thoughts for me is comforting. It's good to know that I always have that option and opportunity to escape this life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I relate with you so much that I could probably be your cousin.

Reactions: thewalkingdread and cherry7
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I know that feeling too well. I don't want to be here,but have to be here due to caring responsibilities - though this week, I am really struggling with the staying alive. A lack of support network (apart from a weekly session with a clinical psychologist which is also due to end in a few weeks time as NHS offers a limited number of sessions) does not help. Feels like death/ending life is inevitable - probably in the next few weeks seeing that the final support will be withdrawn as well anyway and I don't engage with the other medical services due to accessibility challenges. Have complex PTSD.

Have you ever tried therapy?

wilbursoot6969

wilbursoot6969

Nov 1, 2023
I guess think about it this way, death is coming soon so you won't have to feel depressed anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and thewalkingdread
C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I know that feeling too well. I don't want to be here,but have to be here due to caring responsibilities - though this week, I am really struggling with the staying alive. A lack of support network (apart from a weekly session with a clinical psychologist which is also due to end in a few weeks time as NHS offers a limited number of sessions) does not help. Feels like death/ending life is inevitable - probably in the next few weeks seeing that the final support will be withdrawn as well anyway and I don't engage with the other medical services due to accessibility challenges. Have complex PTSD.

Have you ever tried therapy?
Yes I have
I guess think about it this way, death is coming soon so you won't have to feel depressed anymore
Good way to see it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1