H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
Suicidal and depressed people with their dark humour are hilarious. They are the funniest. Don't @ me. Also this is a reminder to check on your funny friend, they prolly wanna off themselves

• Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, crybaby, _Minsk and 13 others
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I have no friends
I am funny, I'm fricking hilarious me,
I am also a dick who doesn't follow rules or requests, so @Harleyyy

Reactions: SNOB, Ramirez, Emily_Numb and 5 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I agree with tbis.
Ss is a group of people who have suffered immensly many with decades of depression.
Yet i havent laughed so much as when ive been on here, due to the clever, witty, sarcastic characters we all are. For me humour has been the great coping mechanism, maybe for others here too.
Plus irl ive given up on disclosing my moods and thoughts about ctb, people just think im funny.

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, _Minsk, Meditation guide and 8 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
god forbid people know youre suicidal and you make a "joke". i would do this thing were is something was annoying or whatever id "shoot myself" (finger gun "poof" tilt head thing) the freaking looks id get. holy christ guys my fingers arent real guns they dont hold bullets and just because i do it doesnt mean im going to actually do it

Reactions: crybaby, Meditation guide, Denise2207 and 1 other person
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
god forbid people know youre suicidal and you make a "joke". i would do this thing were is something was annoying or whatever id "shoot myself" (finger gun "poof" tilt head thing) the freaking looks id get. holy christ guys my fingers arent real guns they dont hold bullets and just because i do it doesnt mean im going to actually do it
Its a good job you didnt point the finger gun at them lol

Reactions: crybaby, MiserableBastard1995 and Zyntkalla
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Its a good job you didnt point the finger gun at them lol
probably would have called the cops on attempted murder XD XD "OFFICER!!!! OFFICER!!!!!! SHE WAS GOING TO SHOOT ME!!!!!"

Reactions: crybaby, MiserableBastard1995 and Meditation guide
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
probably would have called the cops on attempted murder XD XD "OFFICER!!!! OFFICER!!!!!! SHE WAS GOING TO SHOOT ME!!!!!"
Lol I remember similar times myself when i was very low and a friend at work knew. There was no space for any joking or vagueness. In fairness they actually care imo and just dont know how to handle it.

Reactions: crybaby
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Lol I remember similar times myself when i was very low and a friend at work knew. There was no space for any joking or vagueness. In fairness they actually care imo and just dont know how to handle it.
im not disagreeing with that but not allowing us to joke without literally being looked down on isnt the answer. i talked to my friends about it so now they dont bother me too much of course ive also cut back on my death jokes

Reactions: crybaby, MiserableBastard1995 and Meditation guide
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
im not disagreeing with that but not allowing us to joke without literally being looked down on isnt the answer. i talked to my friends about it so now they dont bother me too much of course ive also cut back on my death jokes
Oh yeah it doesnt help, as joking can be catahartic for depressed people.
I remember once asking my boss whether the work life insurance policy covered suicide.
She was baffled

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide and Lost in a Dream
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I agree with tbis.
Ss is a group of people who have suffered immensly many with decades of depression.
Yet i havent laughed so much as when ive been on here, due to the clever, witty, sarcastic characters we all are. For me humour has been the great coping mechanism, maybe for others here too.
Plus irl ive given up on disclosing my moods and thoughts about ctb, people just think im funny.

I don't laugh, Im so deep dark it just doesn't happen. I can tell you your response at the ecig forum at first had ben trying to figure out why it's illegal and immoral than when you replied again I got a very good laugh about it... Thank you it was great

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I don't laugh, Im so deep dark it just doesn't happen. I can tell you your response at the ecig forum at first had ben trying to figure out why it's illegal and immoral than when you replied again I got a very good laugh about it... Thank you it was great
Aww brilliant im glad you got a laugh from that. I know what you mean when you get to a certain point of darkness, everything goes.
What was funny about that for me was the way he so casually said it, does anyone else vape here? I thought wtf, dude is saying it like its playing tennis or something !

Last edited:
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I find I've always had a dark/dry sense of humour that take people a while to catch on. I have to laugh at how absurdly dark the world is at least until I can ctb lol

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, less than and GravityUtilizer
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
I once got told I shouldn't joke about suicide and shit as it ain't a joke, I was like, Ive just fucking attempted on my life and you tell me not to joke about it?!
If you can't laugh in times of pure hell, then what have you got to laugh about or for?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Meditation guide and demuic
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Suicidal and depressed people with their dark humour are hilarious. They are the funniest. Don't @ me. Also this is a reminder to check on your funny friend, they prolly wanna off themselves
The funniest people I've ever known were the most depressed. Not all but most. Sometimes things are so bad in my life I burst out laughing.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Harleyyy and demuic
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
As per many studies I read, depressive people are the most caring, sensitive and creative people in the world. Maybe that's why sometimes we feel that we don't belong here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Deleted member 4993 and Meditation guide