Old

Old

Student
Apr 25, 2024
Depressed for no apparent reason and makes me feel more miserable than ever. I think life is pointless...

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, Joarga, kinderbueno and 5 others
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
That's the thing about a lot of depression; it doesn't need a reason to exist.

Like anxiety or any other psychic disturbance, for some of us, it just—is.

I'm sorry to see you're struggling with it right now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: etherealspring, Ash, Joarga and 4 others
Steff1337

Steff1337

Autistic and schizophrenic, please be respectful
Jun 21, 2024
I guess there's always some reason behind depression.

Reactions: ForgottenAgain and Trying To Live
T

tanaka10

Aug 6, 2024
by the way, everyone tells me that i have no reason to complain, that i have no reason to be sad. after all, many people have suffered far more than i have ... but i don't know, i want to change but i can't: i live in constant frustration and self-hatred ... i'm human garbage!

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think life is pointless...
Probably that's the reason?

Unless it's genetically induced (family with mental illness, autism and the like) I highly doubt that you're depressed bc of nothing around you. Imo most depressions/depressive episodes are a result of external circumstances.

Objectively life is pointless - no doubt about that - but subjectively - do you have any goals in your life? That depends on your age and also other fatcors.

by the way, everyone tells me that i have no reason to complain, that i have no reason to be sad. after all, many people have suffered far more than i have ... but i don't know, i want to change but i can't: i live in constant frustration and self-hatred ... i'm human garbage!
Why do you hate yourself and for what do yo hate yourself?

Regarding "self hatred": I failed big in life and the result was I ended up here but I don't hate myself for the fact that luck left me.

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
This is called gaslighting.