Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
I dont know if anyone can relate? But i feel depressed even just to find a less painless way to ctb that i can do :'(

I cant even find a way to do it right
im already overwhelming&struggling alone by many burdens so my brain cant really function fully at top speed and its really hard making decisions.

Months ago i thought finding a less painful way to ctb isnt going to be this hard

A successful escape, less painful exit, peaceful exit or whatever seems so far/hard
like a wishful thinking

i feel depressed hopeless for not being able to help myself ;-;
nobody wants to be a loser but the world just force you to suck it all up

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Lostandlooking
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case, ctb is very difficult. I have very limited access to methods and it is absolutely devastating and horrifying how I am trapped in this world. Suicide should be easier and we all deserve the option of a peaceful and reliable way to exit at a time of our own choosing. More than anything I wish that it was easier to leave this world. It is cruel how the society expects us to suffer until old age against our wishes.

I'm sorry that you are in this unbearable situation. I know that it is awful desperately wanting to leave this world, yet feeling like you are unable to. I hope that you find relief from your suffering in whatever happens.

Reactions: lilez, onlyanimalsaregood and Efilismislife
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
In my case, ctb is very difficult. I have very limited access to methods and it is absolutely devastating and horrifying how I am trapped in this world. Suicide should be easier and we all deserve the option of a peaceful and reliable way to exit at a time of our own choosing. More than anything I wish that it was easier to leave this world. It is cruel how the society expects us to suffer until old age against our wishes.

I'm sorry that you are in this unbearable situation. I know that it is awful desperately wanting to leave this world, yet feeling like you are unable to. I hope that you find relief from your suffering in whatever happens.
Yeah technical issue, limit access, limited info, helpless alone.
If genuine N can be obtain its not going to be like this.
or the gas not this difficult

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
I'm so sorry for your suffering. Life is really hard and unfair. I wish you the best in whatever happens. You aren't alone. You've us here.

Reactions: Efilismislife