D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
It all started with short moments where I felt as if everything was unreal. This went on for years. Yesterday was the worst day for hours the feeling that nothing is real and I'm already dead. In addition time loss, not that I do not remember what I did but just as if time passes three times as fast. Plus these panic attacks that unfortunately exist because of real dangers. What medication can help? I am so tired I just want my normal life back.

• Hugs
Reactions: asterisk3, LivideLamb and RainAndSadness
steve_s5

steve_s5

Student
Nov 5, 2020
It all started with short moments where I felt as if everything was unreal. This went on for years. Yesterday was the worst day for hours the feeling that nothing is real and I'm already dead. In addition time loss, not that I do not remember what I did but just as if time passes three times as fast. Plus these panic attacks that unfortunately exist because of real dangers. What medication can help? I am so tired I just want my normal life back.

Do you only have panic attacks? Or panic attacks combined with reality lost ? sounds you have anxiety disorder i had the same. Do you tremble when you have panic attacks? Shaking the whole body? Or you have inner unrest. It's typically when you have an anxiety disorder i had the same when I had it.

Fast medication for anxiety is Benzodiapine, but carefully when using it, it can be very addictive and before using it talk to a doctor or psychologist.
Benzodiapine should only be used for a short period of time, and only when acute, because you can get addicted to it.

Benzodiapines are (short-term):
- Alprazolam
- Diazepam
- Lorezepam

SSRI (long-term)
- Paroxetin
- Citalopram
- Escitalopram
- Sertralin

Medicament on natural basis:
- Valerian drops or capsules help against anxiety disorders and are on a natural basis
- Lemon balm drops or capsules help against anxiety disorders and are on a natural basis

The best solution is that you are searching for a psychologist that is specialized in anxiety disorder and you are doing therapy. The psychologist will give you medicine and you will combine it with therapy so it will be more effective. I did the same and it helped me to reduce my anxiety disorder and, since then, I have done therapy for 1 month ( 4 weeks ). My anxiety disorder has weakened and my fear is better and I have learned to live with it. This is the best solution I can give you personally.

Last edited:
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
That sounds scary. I would definitely try to get good medication. Benzos, however, really only in addition to others for emergencies. Using them too long can cause severe extra problems. My psychologists give me the idea of creating an imagine safe place. There are other exercises from trauma-therapy too, which can be helpful.

What do you mean panic about real dangers? Are you in a safe environment or are there dangers for you