• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is evil, it's so incredibly evil how we cannot just have the option to die in peace even know we were so cruelly forced into this hellish world, it's so horrifying how humans so selfishly procreate and wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape. Pro-life people really are so evil, it's evil to be against the option of a peaceful suicide, it's horrific how humans have to resort to risky and brutal methods.
Nobody should have to struggle to die ever, we are all just going to die anyway so it just proves that humans are the worst species with how they wish to force people to suffer so unnecessarily in this futile existence where there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented even know no longer existing solves every problem and brings peace from all the suffering.

No matter what it will always be unacceptable how people cannot have the option to die peacefully, access to such should be the most basic human right, the fact that so many humans are against the option to find permanent relief from suffering is beyond disgusting.

Anti-suicide people lack any compassion, to me it feels like we are literally being punished all because people were selfish and delusional enough to procreate even know existence is very undesirable and causes nothing but harm. No actually it's insane to be against the right to die in this reality, all humans should be able to die peacefully when they want to.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: haibane, SoulCage, Only_Lonely and 16 others
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
It's really disgusting. Both left and right politics talk about choice (choice to abort, choice to have a gun), but none of them defends the most important choice: the choice to have a dignified ending. It's evil. It's disgusting.

Reactions: SoulCage, FutureHanger, sserafim and 6 others
P

plastic

Jan 16, 2021
The biggest problem of this world is that the vast majority of the population is convinced that they are on the right path and therefore support and reproduce the concepts that keep us all in slavery.

Reactions: SoulCage, sserafim, myusername890 and 5 others
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I agree. If you work at a job you despise, what gives you hope is knowing your shift will eventually end or you can quit and find something better.
If you live with a miserable spouse, you know you can eventually divorce them.

However, if your life and existence is pure misery due to mental illness and/or illness, there is no resolution? You're stuck and will be stuck for a lifetime. I feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode.
It's incredibly cruel.

Reactions: SoulCage, sserafim, myusername890 and 2 others
D

Daylight

Feb 13, 2024
I agree. If you work at a job you despise, what gives you hope is knowing your shift will eventually end or you can quit and find something better.
If you live with a miserable spouse, you know you can eventually divorce them.

However, if your life and existence is pure misery due to mental illness and/or illness, there is no resolution? You're stuck and will be stuck for a lifetime. I feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode.
It's incredibly cruel.
Well said. This is the reason I could never bring a kid to this world.
We are just expected to wait for some unpredictable and possibly painful demise.

Reactions: SoulCage, Rogue Proxy, divinemistress36 and 2 others
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
100%. i don't even really care about painless, just... agh, all the methods are so long. if i could be put in one of those big swiss euthanasia devices, just drift off into eternal sleep... i'd be happy. no struggle, no nothing. one second i'm here, the next few i'm not. i'd love to go without a fight. but i have to, because i don't have any other option

Reactions: FutureHanger and sserafim
H

helpls

Mar 2, 2024
lol the world's population is already declining, the governments wouldn't want their country's population to decrease too quickly. I forgot where I heard this (I think it was a ted talk) but someone said that if we all had a button that could end our lives instantly and painlessly, no one would live past 18. If there really were a painless and easy way to ctb, there would not be enough people left on this world for the government to govern.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis and divinemistress36
filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
Well it's more like people who like life or who have been down a dark path but recovered can't understand why another person would want to die. Especially those who have recovered 'I was able to so why not you?' Yeah? The problem comes from others feeling like a ctb hurts them... And that's all they care about because most people don't look beyond themselves. For instances let say you pull on to a road and another car swerves into your lane a bit. They go back in theirs and the first thing you'll likely think is 'drive better you son of a bitch' and then move on. Meanwhile the other car just skidded on some black ice after a snowfall and was just doing their best to correct it. The same kind of thinking applies here they just know your actions hurt them without coming up with an answer as to why you are doing what you are doing. Even though if they were to just think a little deeper and ask themselves 'What would it take for me to get to a point where I don't even want to try to get better anymore? What does that feel like? And what would it take for me to just want to be off this planet?' Because if they even considered that for a moment they would realize that well... Whatever it feels like it can't be good like at all. Now I'm not entirely keen on the idea of making it easier to access for everybody because there really are people who can get better if they try. However for somebody like me, for example, who has been trying to get better for over a decade now and just can't seem to find solace with anything. No matter how many therapy sessions I go to, no matter how much meds or what kind I have, no matter what moves I take to improve life, I won't be happy. In cases like this I think maybe allowing the option to go peacefully might be okay if everything has been thought through and you have taken the steps to try to get better first.

Reactions: divinemistress36
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
f there really were a painless and easy way to ctb, there would not be enough people left on this world for the government to govern.
Yes, the governments want serfs

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
It really is evil, it's so incredibly evil how we cannot just have the option to die in peace even know we were so cruelly forced into this hellish world, it's so horrifying how humans so selfishly procreate and wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape. Pro-life people really are so evil, it's evil to be against the option of a peaceful suicide, it's horrific how humans have to resort to risky and brutal methods.
Nobody should have to struggle to die ever, we are all just going to die anyway so it just proves that humans are the worst species with how they wish to force people to suffer so unnecessarily in this futile existence where there is no limit as to how much one can be tormented even know no longer existing solves every problem and brings peace from all the suffering.

No matter what it will always be unacceptable how people cannot have the option to die peacefully, access to such should be the most basic human right, the fact that so many humans are against the option to find permanent relief from suffering is beyond disgusting.

Anti-suicide people lack any compassion, to me it feels like we are literally being punished all because people were selfish and delusional enough to procreate even know existence is very undesirable and causes nothing but harm. No actually it's insane to be against the right to die in this reality, all humans should be able to die peacefully when they want to.
You mean peaceful in the title? Because there are lots of methods out there that seem pretty pain-free.