O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020

Starting to think that although the guide calls for an antimietics regimen and 25g, 5g to 10g and no antimietics would probably work for most.

• Wow
Reactions: Pen>Sword, the_final_countdown, Bigpink and 4 others
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Reading the article they really are just guessing that she only took a single tablet 1g tablet. However she was a 17 year old girl so could have been quite small, so it's possible.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, the_final_countdown and KleinerWolf
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Maybe she had some illness before this or something because it is very rare for someone to die just from 1g of SN

Reactions: the_final_countdown and KleinerWolf
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
I can't help but think 25g is overkill for someone my size (200 lbs). but I'm not a doctor so what do I know. maybe taking 10g less will decrease the chances of vomiting but just enough to flatline.

Reactions: Bigpink and KleinerWolf
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Interesting. This just goes to show how lethal SN really is and why "taste testing" it is an extremely bad idea.

• Love
Reactions: the_final_countdown, deleted, Meretlein and 2 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I have read some texts that say a lethal dose of SN is anywhere from 1-3 grams. The PPH recommends a much higher dose for the purpose of overwhelming the protective processes your body has. This is also why it recommends an anti acid.

Reactions: Pen>Sword and muffin222
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I have taste tested about 2-3 GMs of SN , only had bad headache as side effect .. But I am 85 KGS , for my heavy self I would surely need 25 GMs I guess .. But still 1 gm sounds very less

Last edited:
Reactions: Pen>Sword, NegativeSymptoms and pthnrdnojvsc
throughtheglass

throughtheglass

oof
Nov 28, 2020
Reading the article they really are just guessing that she only took a single tablet 1g tablet. However she was a 17 year old girl so could have been quite small, so it's possible.
This girl was also described as fit in the article so there's that.

Reactions: Pen>Sword