• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I feel so demented I can´t remember anything anymore even short term and long term memory so hard to remember.

Also it just seems like I can´t use my brain as good as I used too like maybe 10% of what I could 10 years ago I am not there anymore anyone feel like this?

Last edited:
Reactions: akana, StillWaiting, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 5 others
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
I do to an extent. Not sure if it's a side effect of depression, brain damage from substance abuse, or a little of both.

Reactions: sleepless, Whatshername and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I do to an extent. Not sure if it's a side effect of depression, brain damage from substance abuse, or a little of both.
It really sucks I am 24 and I doubt you are much older and still it feels like I am 60-70.

Reactions: Chlo
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I am not, I look even 17 years old.

Reactions: Chlo
Mark Edward

Mark Edward

Jan 19, 2019
I feel so demented I can´t remember anything anymore even short term and long term memory so hard to remember.

Also it just seems like I can´t use my brain as good as I used too like maybe 10% of what I could 10 years ago I am not there anymore anyone feel like this?
I have to say that as I am 58, developing senile dementia is the biggest fear that I have now in my life. I find the notion of slowly losing my mind and body in this way is unbearable to me. Obviously, I have been feeling similar to you.Good Guy, I think that your brain may just need a bit of exercise, as does mine and I think that I will start doing crosswords and a bit of calculus to sharpen it up a bit.

Reactions: justabouttobedone
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Hi @TheGoodGuy i totally relate to this. I feel like I've lost half my brain cells though, slowly, I'm regaining some cognitive ability. Depression can definitely do that to you - can totally affect your ability to think clearly and do a whole host of thinking related tasks.

Do you take medications?

Reactions: justabouttobedone, TheGoodGuy and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
Yep, I get a ton of blackouts, forget stuff, misspell words, have difficulties organizing stuff...
But that's because I'm severly stressed, more often than not sleep deprived (benzos have become hit and miss) and drink a lot. It's a very good cocktail for impaired cognitive functions.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCrow, Angst Filled Fuck Up, goxua and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah, I have pretty much every obscure depression-related symptom, down to dizziness, fatigue, forgetfulness, chaotic thinking etc. When I was younger I thought depression was just a catch-all name for feeling ongoingly sad. But the end result of my years of low mood, isolation and drinking resulted in very real, physical symptoms that I experience all day every day. I was 30/31 when the really bad stuff hit. I'd gone off the rails one night drinking like crazy, and when I woke up I started realizing I couldn't remember basic things I did a few minutes ago. I'd forget things like where I put my shoes or the last time I brushed my teeth. That sent me into a panic that lasted a few days before it sent me into a full blown mental breakdown.

Anyway, I still struggle with the cognitive stuff majorly to this day. It's never gotten any better and I fear I'll be stuck with it for life.

Reactions: Tortured_empath, TheGoodGuy and TheCrow