• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Would you guys like to share your occasional delusions of persecution? Idk if anyone else has them....

I'll start... My friend asked me to have drinks with her and her bf tonight and I also invited a coworker.... I think they are trying to stage an intervention..... It makes no sense. I've never met her boyfriend...

I still think my boss is going to fire me... He's been too nice

Reactions: Random, lululoo, mattwitt and 1 other person
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
I sometimes think my co-workers talk about me behind my back. Whether it's true or not doesn't matter as I'll be out of there in 3 months. If I weren't suicidal I'd have a better chance of an actual career than any one of them.

Hot tip: it really helps not to give a damn. I sometimes get anxiety but it goes away when I remind myself people don't matter and they're really nothing more than background noise. Most of them anyway.

Sometimes I think the whole world is a fucking illusion: bad entertainment with no point whatsoever and ridiculousness everywhere.

The truth is that most people probably don't care enough about you (or me, or anyone besides themselves) to stage an intervention or prosecute you, except the state and psychiatry of course.

As to your boss: aslong as you make him money and/or are useful to him your 9 to 5 is probably safe. I fail to understand how people can take their job seriously, especially if it's something almost anyone can do like my job.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Walilamdzi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
Recently I've felt like God is torturing me.

I don't really believe in God but sometimes I feel so unlucky that there can be no other explanation

Reactions: Jc40, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Most people suck and will destroy everything and everyone

Reactions: mattwitt and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Not necessarily a delusion of persecution but just a feeling about an overwhelming amount of evil in the world...

Reactions: Jodes and Jc40