Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I realize I've been delusional my whole life. I no longer trust my relationship with reality. Previous decisions have only ruined my life. Safest thing to do is minimize and shut myself in. This is my new normal. Only reality is getting hungry and buying food to eat. Waiting to get tired and falling asleep. Dissassociated from everything else.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, 710, pthnrdnojvsc and 6 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I realize I've been delusional my whole life. I no longer trust my relationship with reality. Previous decisions have only ruined my life. Safest thing to do is minimize and shut myself in. This is my new normal. Only reality is getting hungry and buying food to eat. Waiting to get tired and falling asleep. Dissassociated from everything else.
That's already been my life since January

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Upvote 0
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
Yeah, that's exactly how I've been feeling for months now. My problem is that I'm always believing that things can get better, that things are finally working. Unfortunately, everything just falls apart in the end. It's always like that. Always.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hopelessdreams, TheDevilsAngel and DynamicDepression
Upvote 0
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Yeah, that's exactly how I've been feeling for months now. My problem is that I'm always believing that things can get better, that things are finally working. Unfortunately, everything just falls apart in the end. It's always like that. Always.
That's exactly my life. I keep insisting that things will get better in the future even though all evidence points to the opposite. Being delusional is okay enough while you're in your delusional state, but once you get out of it nothing hurts more.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and TheDevilsAngel
Upvote 0
LoveYoux

LoveYoux

Haunted
Jun 6, 2022
I realize I've been delusional my whole life.
Bold claim. I get it though, I actually completely relate. Sort of developing this strange fear of doing anything for fear of the backlash, totally understand. It doesn't sound like delusions though, just misconceptions, just made some mistakes, like every single one of us do. But it's a positive that you don't want to entertain these delusions either way x
All that's happened is you've settled into the vicious cycle of 'that was bad, made me feel bad, avoid that' which is the core makeup of our biology, your body's way of keeping you safe, so don't worry about it. Just listen to your body, give yourself time, go easy on yourself x

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and TheDevilsAngel
Upvote 0
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
I completely understand I've also fucked up my life without even realising it. I'm completely away with the fairies and I live a double life it's risky but it's just the way it is and it's only recently I realized this

Reactions: Shu and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you suffer so unbearably. It sounds awful what you have to endure and living really is so painful. It is such a cruel and unfair world that we live in. I hope that you find relief from your suffering.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Upvote 0
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
That's exactly my life. I keep insisting that things will get better in the future even though all evidence points to the opposite. Being delusional is okay enough while you're in your delusional state, but once you get out of it nothing hurts more.
The worst thing life can gives us is hope. Let's suppose that in a parallel universe last year sucked for me. Right now, I would probably be in a similar shit hole. However, I wouldn't know what is like to be at peace and, as such, the pain would be easier to deal with.
Life, as the OP described it, is the only rational option.

Upvote 0