• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Anyone else's family think you will suddenly get better even after trying every treatment out there ? I have good parents but they seem to be delusional that I will one day recover despite having permanent brain damage. I've tried to sit down with them and have a discussion about my wishes after my death but they won't listen

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: restless.dreams, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
If they are boomers it is perfectly normal. I divided them in 2 main groups. The ignorants: they just don't know what to do with their life and they are not much skilled in anything and they really don't know what to do in almost any situation, they are always pissed off or fake to be pissed off because they are scared. The entitled ones: they are hereditary, they got money and a some what culture or skill and they act like teens. My parents are a mixture of both groups due to heritage, skills and the ignorance of this environment i live in. I don't hate them because they love me, but there is nothing i can do with my depression and they don't like it.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and aWeeBitTired
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I think that is what drives most people, hopeless hope. I am not being condescending but I don't think their brains take reality into account. Negative people also exist but being able to see that some things won't change doesn't mean you are wrong.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and tbroken