• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Katerina

Katerina

If only she knew
Sep 21, 2019
How do you delete account I can't be part of this community anymore ... there are many genuine people but also others who are less so and people are so vulnerable id hate to think they were encouraged by false stories
I wish you all well in your decisions and I'd like to thank the site for support I've found and the support my mum found

• Aww..
Reactions: Final Escape, Wolfjob_dayjob and Stan
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
How do you delete account I can't be part of this community anymore ... there are many genuine people but also others who are less so and people are so vulnerable id hate to think they were encouraged by false stories
I wish you all well in your decisions and I'd like to thank the site for support I've found and the support my mum found
Good luck Katerina ❤️

Reactions: Final Escape and Wolfjob_dayjob
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
It's easier just to use the ignore button for those that you do not find genuine so you can focus on the people you do find genuine

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, LastFlowers, woxihuanni and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
It's easier just to use the ignore button
So many times I put my finger over the ignore button for you.... I just can't do it.... I don't have the willpower.... It's like a magnetic force keeping me from pressing it....

You know if you would have shared your popcorn, we wouldn't be having this issue, right?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, Godofdeathftw, Stan and 1 other person
Katerina

Katerina

If only she knew
Sep 21, 2019
It's easier just to use the ignore button for those that you do not find genuine so you can focus on the people you do find genuine
But how do you know who is genuine it's stressing me out
Is there a way to delete my account?

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
But how do you know who is genuine it's stressing me out
Is there a way to delete my account?
Your best course is to self ban. I think you go to your account and do it.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Godofdeathftw
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
So many times I put my finger over the ignore button for you.... I just can't do it.... I don't have the willpower.... It's like a magnetic force keeping me from pressing it....

You know if you would have shared your popcorn, we wouldn't be having this issue, right?
You know you want to do it - give in to the temptation. I will be munching my popcorn as you do it

Popcorn

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni and Empty Smile
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Don't share Rachel! Get's 'em mad! muuuaaaah muuuaaaah

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni
RedAlert

RedAlert

Experienced
Sep 14, 2019
A genuine suicidal person...now that's comedy! :pfff::pfff::pfff:

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Oh wait.... I loaded wrong gif.... I should be throwing a temper tantrum! Tenor

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, Empty Smile and Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
@Katerina Personally I would advise you to stay, your 'they are talking shit' radar will kick in quite quickly and you can ignore them. Maybe think upon it for a while. If you do self-ban, you can always request to come back

Reactions: woxihuanni and LastFlowers
Katerina

Katerina

If only she knew
Sep 21, 2019
A genuine suicidal person...now that's comedy! :pfff::pfff::pfff:
Not sure what you find so funny

My mum was genuine I have genuine suicidal thoughts at times and I genuinely find that by not being alone gives strength I'm sure there are genuine people out there and not just making new accounts to tell ridiculous stories of how good a bus was when it's all is false
A vulnerable person may beg steal borrow money to buy n that a story is believed to be genuine the supplier may be a hoax the person will then have no money no bus ticket no way of looking into the future
You may find it funny I certainly don't

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Not sure what you find so funny

My mum was genuine I have genuine suicidal thoughts at times and I genuinely find that by not being alone gives strength I'm sure there are genuine people out there and not just making new accounts to tell ridiculous stories of how good a bus was when it's all is false
A vulnerable person may beg steal borrow money to buy n that a story is believed to be genuine the supplier may be a hoax the person will then have no money no bus ticket no way of looking into the future
You may find it funny I certainly don't
He wasn't laughing at you.