FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is the option to disable your account, if you click on your profile picture at the top of the page.

• Informative
Reactions: 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆, Dead Meat, FreeMind and 1 other person
lonely_men23

lonely_men23

Aug 6, 2023
There is the option to disable your account, if you click on your profile picture at the top of the page.
i have a question, if i delete my account, can i create a new one in the future

W

wasted__life__23

Sep 9, 2023
I cannot find the disable/delete option. Please could you help me to delete my account?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I cannot find the disable/delete option. Please could you help me to delete my account?
Regular members can't but mods can... @Dot, @RainAndSadness.

Disable option: click on the three bars at top left of screen. Click on person icon- it will come up with 'Your Account.' 'Disable account' is the last option there.

Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Slf cannt delte bt cn ban / dsable accnt

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Slf cannt delte bt cn ban / dsable accnt

Is it possible for someone to have their account completely deleted? I couldn't find a user, and I have a request from a different user, not the OP, that they want their account to be entirely deleted along with all of their posts etc.

W

wasted__life__23

Sep 9, 2023
Regular members can't but mods can... @Dot, @RainAndSadness.

Disable option: click on the three bars at top left of screen. Click on person icon- it will come up with 'Your Account.' 'Disable account' is the last option there.
Thank you.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Is it possible for someone to have their account completely deleted? I couldn't find a user, and I have a request from a different user, not the OP, that they want their account to be entirely deleted along with all of their posts etc.

= nt genrlly offrd

Membrs cn alwys rport commnts fr deletn tht mght dxx thm & cn alwys chnge usr-nme & regstrd eml addrss b4 dsablng accnt s/ tht othr connctns & associatns r brokn