• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
I searched which police division/department covers the are where I planned to ctb. They have multiple emails for different people based on their department. I am based in Toronto, Ontario. I am planning to do it on one of the public parks by daytime.
Does anyine have any experience on communication to authorities via delayed emails? Is it better to send the email to multiple people even their department is not involved to ctb? Or sho should I contact, the police or fire or medical department?

• Love
Reactions: Sparr0w
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
why do you need to send a email to the authorities is not the case that someone will find out that you've die and get the authorities involved

Reactions: jodes2
reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
why do you need to send a email to the authorities is not the case that someone will find out that you've die and get the authorities involved
My first plan was to send a delay message to my parent and relatives to tell then where I am now. But now, I don't want them to see me all messed up.

I want the authorities to be the first one to find me and to contact my relatives to rely the message.

If ever someone will notice me in the park, then there's a chance they will contact the authorities but with my email, it will be enough to declare that is is clearly a ctb. The delayed email is a back up if ever someone didn't report me first.

• Love
Reactions: AloneInCollege, Sparr0w and Darkover
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
My first plan was to send a delay message to my parent and relatives to tell then where I am now. But now, I don't want them to see me all messed up.

I want the authorities to be the first one to find me and to contact my relatives to rely the message.

If ever someone will notice me in the park, then there's a chance they will contact the authorities but with my email, it will be enough to declare that is is clearly a ctb. The delayed email is a back up if ever someone didn't report me first.
I think this is a good idea. I am going to do, basically, the same thing, except I'm going to send out a snail mail letter on a weekend day, probably Saturday, and CTB that same evening/night. This way the letter won't reach the police until Monday at the earliest since there is no Sunday delivery of mail. I have to do it this way because there is no one to find me since all relatives have passed away and I have no friends anymore, and even if I did, I wouldn't want to get them involved in finding my body. Yeah, it's sad, but true. I suppose it really doesn't matter how long I lay around deceased. Once you're dead, you're dead. But, I'd rather have the police find me and by sending them a letter I can tell them how I CTB and what precautions (CO) they'll need to take, how to get in my garage, etc. I imagine that once my mail starting overflowing enough, the authorities would get contacted, anyway, but by sending a letter, I'll be found much sooner.

• Hugs
Reactions: reverse03 and aSilentVoice
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021

One conern is that people back out of ctb so ofetn even when they think they won't, due to SI or other variables- then what if you don't stop an email in time? It's up to you, but I would be worried about this.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I've been wondering about this too since there's not a feature on iPhones to send just one delayed text message (I.e. to 911). I wanted to notify them as well to minimize the chance of a poor bystander finding me.

• Hugs
reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
One conern is that people back out of ctb so ofetn even when they think they won't, due to SI or other variables- then what if you don't stop an email in time? It's up to you, but I would be worried about this.
I just need to make sure that I send the email after I drank the first glass. If ever I backed out, I am just going to force myself to cancel my emails.
What's your method?

You live ~25mins away from the Canadian source. :haha:
SN. Yeah, they are near from me. When I ordered from them with express delivery it came after only 1 day. Haha.

Reactions: Sparr0w
N

Notforlong

Sep 19, 2022
I just need to make sure that I send the email after I drank the first glass. If ever I backed out, I am just going to force myself to cancel my emails.

SN. Yeah, they are near from me. When I ordered from them with express delivery it came after only 1 day. Haha.
Same, I'm in the GTA as well.

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
Same, I'm in the GTA as well.
If only the Canadian source have physical source I will physically go there to lower the cost of shipping. But I think the reason for not having physical store is to avoid licenses.
If ever I planned to ctb in a close spaced like abandoned building or secluded place. Does delayed email is better option or snail mail?

If contacting fire department, which department I should send the email?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Whatever you do I'd advise ppl you want stuff to get; receive your valuables first otherwise I can see the state taking it all.

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
Does delayed email will still send after I log out my gmail from my device? I want to send multiple delayed email at different times to different person but I also want to logout my Gmail account from my device to avoid searching through it. Does it still send out the email?

trucker247

trucker247

Dec 12, 2022
Does delayed email will still send after I log out my gmail from my device? I want to send multiple delayed email at different times to different person but I also want to logout my Gmail account from my device to avoid searching through it. Does it still send out the email?
Yeah i check that out. It goes into the cloud once you set the time and date. It'll send automatically unless you stop it.

Reactions: reverse03
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Do you have a solicitor? I'm thinking to send one delayed email to them and one to the police. My nearest stations only have numbers to ring though- no emails. All I can find is the chief commissioner! Bet they're going to be thrilled. I'm just hoping they'll forward it to the right department. I'm going to advise my solicitor to contact them via a non emergency number if they haven't heard anything in a few hours.

I imagine- even if you send it to the wrong person- they ought to forward it on. Still- might be best if you send out a backup to a solicitor or someone similar.

Yuri Yurovich

Yuri Yurovich

just another sad guest on this dark earth
Jun 19, 2022
Do you have a solicitor? I'm thinking to send one delayed email to them and one to the police. My nearest stations only have numbers to ring though- no emails. All I can find is the chief commissioner! Bet they're going to be thrilled. I'm just hoping they'll forward it to the right department. I'm going to advise my solicitor to contact them via a non emergency number if they haven't heard anything in a few hours.

I imagine- even if you send it to the wrong person- they ought to forward it on. Still- might be best if you send out a backup to a solicitor or someone similar.
Does your solicitor have any professional obligation to report a would-be suicide? Are they going to get blowback for not intervening? Have you talked about it with your solicitor yet?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Does your solicitor have any professional obligation to report a would-be suicide? Are they going to get blowback for not intervening? Have you talked about it with your solicitor yet?
It will be a delayed email- sent at least 2 days after the event. I should either be dead or hopefully- I would have cancelled the email sending... It would be in their interest to report it I imagine- as then they will be employed as the executors to carry the will out. No- I haven't told them I'm thinking of CTB. I think it would be very unwise to tell anyone. Especially a professional.

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
Do you have a solicitor? I'm thinking to send one delayed email to them and one to the police.
i don't have a solicitor and it's my first time hearing about them. The police department in my are have multiple emails for different people/department like community officer, media, and etc. I will just send it to all email I can and hopefully they will also pass it to correct division. But sending one to a solicitor will be a great option so that your will can also be executed properly.

Reactions: Forever Sleep