Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
How often do you get it? I only recently discovered that it's not that common for most people. I get at least one almost every day.

I like the sensation of time as a lake rather than a river.

• Hugs
Reactions: HuskyD'hiver, Circles, UseItOrLoseIt and 6 others
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
One a month? to say something. I don't like the feeling, it makes me feel uncomfortable, like a reminder that my brain is rotting. The only one I enjoyed was one that coincided with a dream I had long ago. I dream a thousand stupid things a day, at some point an event in reality had to resemble my dreams.

• Love
Reactions: HuskyD'hiver, BitterlyAlive_ and Makko
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
when i was younger, i had them all the freaking time. they became fewer and fewer, and the decrease in them correlate with my increased emotional clarity. Correlation is not causation, but if i had to bet, i would say it has something to do with it.

• Hugs
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I get triple and quadruple deja vus but almost never single deja vus. Not super often either, maybe a few times per month.

• Wow
Fakereality

Fakereality

Student
Aug 4, 2021
Many times in my life I have feel things happening to me which I felt already have happened when I was a kid I used to saw a illusion of a sad drunk man drinking on top of a roof with sad or somewhat depressed expression whenever I watch that roof from afar, but the moment I got close the man seemingly dissappear never understood what it was and scared me to a degree though now I can somewhat understand what it may have been.

• Wow
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_ and Makko
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Once or twice per year I would of thought.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
all the time, I hate it, I have to ask if someone is in the room with me to do something random, something to throw the feeling off! I hate it

• Hugs
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I feel like I get deja vu a couple of times a month? I experience something kinda similar, jamais vu, far more often.
This is interesting. I would argue that it's also accurate.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuskyD'hiver
pixie

pixie

.。*♡
May 29, 2021
This life is deja vu. Perhaps I've lived it already

TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
I would argue that it's also accurate.
Would you mind spelling out the argument? I have never given this topic much thought, so it would be interesting to see your stance on it.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Would you mind spelling out the argument? I have never given this topic much thought, so it would be interesting to see your stance on it.
Ya know, I don't have an argument. Dunno why I said I "would argue". The idea that time isn't a river, aka not linear, just seems plausible. Sorry for the poor word choice.

yeah. It was dumb to say.

Reactions: HuskyD'hiver
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Nobody would believe this. But I used to kinda, well, foresee the future. (Torches and Pitchforks down, I'll explain.)

You don't really know when you're going to see or hear a dejavu. I've read that scientists believes that it happens when your brain messes up with your long-term and short-term memory storage. You kinda store something on you're seeing at the moment on your long-term memory and your brain makes a whole mess trying to remember "Where" you saw it something you're seeing just at the moment.

However I used to dream about something or have some kind of though of something, like remembering a music, a movie or a passage in a book and then on the same day I see it somewhere, a billboard, on tv or radio. If it were just a devaju I wouldn't have thought of that hours earlier, so it was difficult to explain.
Yet, my Precognition X-Men powers never worked for the lottery numbers, of course. I guess it was countered by my other superpower, Superhumanly Bad Luck.

Reactions: HuskyD'hiver, UseItOrLoseIt and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021

You don't really know when you're going to see or hear a dejavu. I've read that scientists believes that it happens when your brain messes up with your long-term and short-term memory storage. You kinda store something on you're seeing at the moment on your long-term memory and your brain makes a whole mess trying to remember "Where" you saw it something you're seeing just at the moment.
Memories aren't stored in the brain.
However I used to dream about something or have some kind of though of something, like remembering a music, a movie or a passage in a book and then on the same day I see it somewhere, a billboard, on tv or radio. If it were just a devaju I wouldn't have thought of that hours earlier, so it was difficult to explain.
Yet, my Precognition X-Men powers never worked for the lottery numbers, of course. I guess it was countered by my other superpower, Superhumanly Bad Luck.
Had one or two of these, haters would say it's due to dreaming consisting of the brain spamming scenarios:

Reactions: HuskyD'hiver, UseItOrLoseIt, aviation and 2 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Memories aren't stored in the brain.
It's the Hippocampus I think. But it's not actually memories that are stored, but the synapses of a given time. I might be completely wrong. Well, I will see if I can read about it later, if my condition let me.

Had one or two of these, haters would say it's due to dreaming consisting of the brain spamming scenarios:
Yup. I'll still believe it's due to my precognition powers, because it's cool.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Nobody would believe this. But I used to kinda, well, foresee the future.
Did you see the world on fire or was that just me

0b2c9802-1b52-432d-900b-61eb5069ffb0.jpg

Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
Did you see the world on fire or was that just me

0b2c9802-1b52-432d-900b-61eb5069ffb0.jpg
I saw the world on fire, screams of agony everywhere.
And the rivers ran red, abyssal monsters that with the dead were fed.

On top of the world the laugh of a woman echoed through the sky
Louder and happier everytime she heard someone cry,

At a throne were sitting Makko the Witch.
Delighted she was, having fulfilled her evil wish.

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Often when I ruminate about ideas for new threads I have deja-vus. But also about certain dreams that haunt me.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Maybe if we necro all her posts at once she'll return.

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, katagiri83 and shy
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
I never had it when I was a child or a teen but lately I have them more and more. I did, however, have some precognitive dreams as well. Tbh nothing seems real these past three years.