almost dead mota

almost dead mota

Aug 15, 2024
I'm trying to go for dehydration. It's not my first time, the longest I've gone through with it is 3¹/2 days and i just felt weak, discomfort in my chest and very uncomfortable thirst. I don't know if it will be a lot more painful when it gets more advanced, so I would like tips on that. I'm also abstaining from eating since it makes me less conscious and more lethargic. Also I don't know if to make this a discussion or question nor do I know how to look for threads already asking something for similar sorry I'm new. I also don't know if to only ask for tips on this or if I want to talk with somebody, not about whether to do it or not because I'm pretty sure about doing it but just to talk. If you have any questions about me or any stories to share that's fine. Thx in advance in case I don't respond.

A

Aprilfarewell4

Mage
Apr 9, 2024
Good luck. I know people that did the VSE. People have to be really committed and the ones I knew were, but they just stopped eating they kept drinking. Both passed away peacefully.
Not drinking it's probably a different level. I know someone on here said one of their parents did it and they were gone in 7 Days by not drinking. Hopefully someone can guide you.

Reactions: almost dead mota, Isisnefert and mlha
almost dead mota

almost dead mota

Aug 15, 2024
Good luck. I know people that did the VSE. People have to be really committed and the ones I knew were, but they just stopped eating they kept drinking. Both passed away peacefully.
Not drinking it's probably a different level. I know someone on here said one of their parents did it and they were gone in 7 Days by not drinking. Hopefully someone can guide you.
Define different level

Reactions: Aprilfarewell4