GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I don't intend to kms right now but its' very hard to keep thekeyboard in check. I was wondering if someone knew how to not fie form dehydration when drinking. Thakn ou, I didn't drink water I know alcholol contains alot of water but fuvki t. please dont delet i want thte knowledge.

Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
You won't do it alcohol destroys your will, your faculties. I did ten years drinking everyday tryigto drink myself to death for the most part just ended up with a form of liver failure, pancrearitis, stomach rot. A host of issues was put in an induced coma for 3 months. Not nice brother.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, SmellyRat, jakaranda3 and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Drink a full glass of water in between every alcoholic drink, but yeah, what @TooConscious said.

Reactions: TooConscious
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You won't do it alcohol destroys your will, your faculties. I did ten years drinking everyday tryigto drink myself to death for the most part just ended up with a form of liver failure, pancrearitis, stomach rot. A host of issues was put in an induced coma for 3 months. Not nice brother.
I drink very rarely but aggressively, still a bit fucked up but I'm good now. Needed less drink than I thought to blackout, hah.