hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
define happiness, what does happiness mean to you.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and HadItAll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is no such thing as happiness, it's a delusion, and to suggest that such a thing as true happiness exists is invalidating the cruel reality of this existence. Life is only suffering, and as long as I'm conscious and aware I will suffer in some way.

• Hugs
Reactions: hxppythxught
ThomasJ

ThomasJ

Feb 16, 2023
for me it's the feeling I sometimes have when a day ends, I look back at my day and feel satisfied with how it went. Then I think about tomorrow and realise I look forward to it.
That's when I'm happy. Nothing complex or revolutionary.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Huntfish34 and Source Energy
D

Doctors HATE them

She/they
Nov 16, 2022
Any positive feeling; it comes in degrees. Anything from passive satisfaction to the best, most exhilarating high imaginable.

• Hugs
Reactions: hxppythxught, Huntfish34, looking_for_peace and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
What I had

• Hugs
Reactions: hxppythxught and Huntfish34
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
That fulfillment you feel when you hold real something that you desired, something you cherish. Basically, looking at your wishes come true. That is happiness to me. Life without hope for it is meaningless to me.

• Hugs
donttellmybf2004

donttellmybf2004

Feb 7, 2023
Happiness for me is autonomy. It's the freedom to move myself physically and psychologically without fear of comeuppance. Sorry if that sounds like nonsense lol

• Hugs
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Having everything planned just right. Having money in my pocket. Being in good health. Admiring my own reflection, etc. etc.... happiness is a lot of different things...

Any positive feeling; it comes in degrees. Anything from passive satisfaction to the best, most exhilarating high imaginable

^^^ I agree with this guy. It can have an excitement to it... It makes you smile or laugh...

• Hugs
H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
The moment when things in your life are going so well that you just randomly smile just thinking about your life and you see the future playing out in your favour.

• Hugs
Reactions: hxppythxught, Huntfish34 and looking_for_peace
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Being in love, having success. When I was a child I was just happy to live.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
That brief moment when you feel calm, you forget all your worries and realise you are enjoying something.

• Hugs
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
  • Yay!
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, rationaltake and hxppythxught
vain4real

vain4real

Feb 9, 2023
Defining happiness is a complex and subjective matter, as it can mean different things to different people. However, generally speaking, happiness is a positive emotional state characterized by feelings of joy, contentment, and satisfaction with one's life.
To me, happiness means having a sense of purpose, meaningful relationships, and a balance of work and leisure that allows me to pursue my passions and interests. It also involves a sense of gratitude and appreciation for the people and experiences that bring joy and fulfillment into my life.
However, it's important to recognize that happiness is not a permanent state, and everyone experiences ups and downs in life. It's normal to feel a range of emotions, including sadness and disappointment, and it's important to prioritize self-care and seek support when needed to help navigate challenging times.
Ultimately, happiness is a personal and individual experience, and what brings happiness to one person may not bring the same level of happiness to another. It's important to reflect on what happiness means to us as individuals and strive to create a life that brings us a sense of joy and fulfillment.

• Hugs
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
happiness doesn't exist and life is invariably suffering. however what people often mean by happiness is the fulfillment of a deprivation or a value.

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
happiness is desires fulfilled.