• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I have read my favorite news magazine today and there was a story about a religious guy who was falsly accused of raping a child. He is deeply religious and went due to the circumstances severly suicidal. He wanted to kill himself and even wrote a letter to the government demanding assisted suicide. No question this story is quiet tragic. However I would be interested to know his opinion on assisted suicide before this incident. It shows me everyone can end up killing oneself. Even religious people can develop the strong wish to ctb peacefully. It's time that this sadistic churches recognize the right to die peacefully. I just hope the influence of religions will deteriorate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Null Hypothesis, All Things Must Pass, demuic and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Religious or not, many of us are suffering lots and just won't to get the hell outta this planet.

However, I think I feel sorry for religious people because they're really scared of ctb and ended up in hell! (I think they just forget we're already living in one.)

I wish all of us could just decide whether to live or not without being judged and forced to exist.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind, Null Hypothesis and Scribble Fan

92MS

Jun 5, 2020
i am religious and want to ctb even tho i believe it is wrong

Reactions: _r1a and OnlyTheWind
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Many religious people are less likely to do it as they are worried about a possible hell or punishment afterwards. I don't think that makes them immune to doing it. As humans there is only so much we can take and when we are overwhelmed and trapped we look for ways out and often ctb is the only escape. A right to die is needed in a world like this.

Reactions: _r1a, OnlyTheWind and demuic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Yeah, religion has totally fucked up the way people think about suicide. However, the Bible (for example) does not really criticise suicide or even condemn it. Society tacked that on themselves with lies and half truths.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, it's_all_a_game and OnlyTheWind
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Child rape false or guiltry fucks up people's existence. He probably can't handle the scrunity and judgement plus facing prison time. I wonder how he got falsely accussed. Perhaps he did it I don't know.

S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
There was a thread earlier about whether pro-lifers who were suddenly faced with intense suffering would change their minds about CTB. This might be one of those situations where that happened.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I come from a religious background. Nothing wrong with ctb. Stupid rules invented by humans to scare others into subordinance. Just like how the western idea of Hell is a mistranslation of the Hebrew Sheol, equivalent to the Greek Hades - place of the dead / a common place of the dead - NOT a place of eternal suffering.

Reactions: Lost Magic and insanedoomer