• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know any places like this on the deep/dark web just curious about it and I am brand new to Tor so I dont know how to find stuff like that?

Reactions: Manaaja, Circles and Final Escape
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
Ahmia.fi is very useful search engine for deep web and many hidden wikis contain useful information and links

Reactions: Circles and tiredandhuddledmass
tiredandhuddledmass

tiredandhuddledmass

May 21, 2019
@WOODESITY Thank you for the link. Something in me went quiet knowing I can find a way out.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
There was a sanctioned-suicide forum on the darknet a while ago. It was a small community, they barely had any activity but it was a thing back in 2015. And then vice wrote an article about that forum - it's the one I linked - and it caused a severe influx in activity. Many new members joined and a lot of them were trolls, which basically caused the forum to dissapear. 4 years later, we have a clearnet version of said website. But apparently - that's what I got from the Admin, this site isn't connected to the darknet-website at all. It just happened to have the same name.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/nze5ww/the-deep-web-suicide-site

I don't know of any helpful websites that are about suicide. I just know markets.

• Wow
Reactions: Circles, weargon, retarddd and 1 other person
J

justlol1

May 24, 2019
There was a sanctioned-suicide forum on the darknet a while ago. It was a small community, they barely had any activity but it was a thing back in 2015. And then vice wrote an article about that forum - it's the one I linked - and it caused a severe influx in activity. Many new members joined and a lot of them were trolls, which basically caused the forum to dissapear. 4 years later, we have a clearnet version of said website. But apparently - that's what I got from the Admin, this site isn't connected to the darknet-website at all. It just happened to have the same name.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/nze5ww/the-deep-web-suicide-site

I don't know of any helpful websites that are about suicide. I just know markets.
Was the forum tor based?

Reactions: Circles and retarddd