• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
When PPeH talks about detectability, what do they really mean? I assume that anyone who is reasonably young and healthy and dies suddenly will be subject to an autopsy to determine if there was foul play. I would think that an autopsy would almost surely detect the presence of N or SN or anything like that. Am I missing something? I think the only thing that would be autopsy proof would be nitrogen or some other inert gas if the evidence were taken away.

N

NOT

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
Why do you care?
You want proper funeral, with religious rituals?

Last edited:
A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
Proper funeral, yes. I don't care so much about religious rituals.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Not really sure what you're asking here - is it you're concerned the autopsy will prove it was suicide and interfere with a proper funeral somehow?

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
No. I just have an inquiring mind. I think of a lot of things.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Fair enough. I'd figure the coroner's office will sort that out.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I think when they are talking about detectability they are meaning for someone who is elderly/terminally ill. In that case the death may be judged to be from natural causes if they are expected to die at any moment anyhow. If you're young and healthy they would probably investigate I'm guessing.

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Not sure if this is even related to your post. But I have a detectability concern - When I eventually Catch The Bus, I really wish it's not detectable. Problem is, the one way I know that is, practically, undetectable is also extremely painful.

I'd like to know why detectability might be a concern for you. For me, I have an immediate family who might well lose any life insurance if my death was ruled as a suicide.

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
It relates to the thread I started on what will people say?

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I got it, now. Thanks, I'm a little dense at times.

NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
In Germany, there is a law called "denial of assistance" which makes not saving a helpless person in an emergency a crime. You have to help by law. The least you can do is calling the police / an ambulance.

The effect of this: If elderly people openly declare to suicide, they have to do it alone when nobody is at home. If they use the helium-hood method and want their relatives next to them on their last journey (holding hands), it gets risky because if police finds out that there were people accompaning a person suiciding, they can be brought to court (they didn't call an ambulance). So it's better if it looks like its a natural death - than no questions are being raised by police about the circumstances.

• Wow
Reactions: Ashpac