• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
I can't help but laugh at my situation, I'm about to be homeless for the second time in my 19 years of life both of which were/are out of my control. I think it's interesting that the day before I made new year promises with friend to do things next year, taking trips, building skills and potentially elevating my life. This is the first year I've actually made promises.. the years prior I had no one, because of that I intentionally separated myself and burned bridges at every turn but apparently I suck at that too. this potentially coulda been the start of something good. I start to hope and I'm close lined with this info on christmas day with this.

Legit at a crossroads, Live on the streets in winter (and all that entails) or keep trying and maybe salvage this. Legit wanna take the 3rd option and CTB

Too bad I was born a self conscious pessimistic retard

• Aww..
Reactions: wistfulness and Forever Sleep