• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BoneWeary57

Jun 5, 2024
I have turned a corner and am now sure I want to move on out of this life. I simply cannot continue to subject myself to the daily grind of life and all the emotional pain, some days worse than others, that I feel. Having started yet another job this week I realized just how much I no longer fit in this world. It moves too fast, it's too loud, it's too..everything.
I am grateful for the life I use to have and am still uncertain how I ended up here, a complete shadow of my former self in all ways.
I have this weekend off and plan to spend the time trying to find the correct SN. I am going to make an appointment with my doctor to try and get something for sleep and nause - just have to decide the correct way to phrase things so I can get the prescriptions. If all that fails, I am considering ctb via a train. I think that would be a quick, close to painless way. I am not willing to jump, hang or use a weapon as I am fearful of failing and ending up more screwed up than I am already.
Thanks for reading - any suggestions on where to obtain SN within the US would be appreciated as I am utterly and truly done.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoatHerder, kunikuzushi and Praestat_Mori
S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
'catching the train' was one of my methods for a long time, but the longer i researched the whole thing, the more i started to realize that there are huge risks involved.

sure, every method has its own risks, but the thing with catching the train is that you might end up in the hospital after all with perhaps one arm/leg missing, if not worse.

i'd rather have something else happen to me with any of the other methods than wake up w/ one limb missing.

sorry to be a party pooper.

if u do end up jumping in front of it, make sure to do ur research.

how often does it ride?
how fast does it go?

and obviously the place where you're gonna do it. a train station w/ people would have its own risks as well.

Reactions: GoatHerder
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so tiring and dreadful suffering in this existence, I hope that you find what you are searching for, best wishes.