• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I have access to a building just a little over 80 feet tall. I know 150ft + is a guaranteed death, but this is the best available method to me.

How likely is it that height would result in death? I plan to die instantly without pain and that's the highest location near me.

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and sserafim
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Sorry but it is not enough hight

Reactions: Rocinante
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Reactions: sserafim
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What is this pic supposed to represent? I think we get the idea of how to jump from a building. That's not the issue. 80 feet is only 8 stories and not enough to "guarantee" death. You might die, but you may not, also. If you're willing to take that chance, that's up to you. Personally, I wouldn't.

Reactions: Georg and Rocinante
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Que représente cette image ? Je pense que nous avons compris comment sauter d'un immeuble. Ce n'est pas le problème. 80 pieds ne représentent que 8 étages et ne suffisent pas à « garantir » la mort. Vous pouvez mourir, mais vous pouvez aussi ne pas mourir. Si vous êtes prêt à prendre ce risque, c'est à vous de voir. Personnellement, je ne le ferais pas.
This is my picture of profile...😉

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Rocinante
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Que représente cette image ? Je pense que nous avons compris comment sauter d'un immeuble. Ce n'est pas le problème. 80 pieds ne représentent que 8 étages et ne suffisent pas à « garantir » la mort. Vous pouvez mourir, mais vous pouvez aussi ne pas mourir. Si vous êtes prêt à prendre ce risque, c'est à vous de voir. Personnellement, je ne le ferais pas.
No it's hard to know how fall/ jump

wantedloser

wantedloser

Jul 13, 2024
Well... I'd advise you wait for the tech singularity (which may happen, google it) or at least try to find some way where you can sign up for cryopreservation so your brain doesn't get smashed. I know a little bit 😉 about BCI tech and if I were you, I'd hold on. Don't do it. But I know that's cliche. I don't know the extent of your pain, but pal, there are some serious mental health treatment breakthroughs that will be out sooner rather than later.